Vaccines and Autism

Sportsman

just like the second mmr jab?

Here's a link to a bit of heavy duty reading anoracks only :) , however, it does not close the door to people who have considered that their kids have had an adversere reaction to the mmr jab. So as far as i'm concerned the debate continues.

http://www.fourteenstudies.com/pdf/MMR_5.pdf

No, no, no. You don't get away with changing the subject with me Mr Luxton. How would you like it if you had been given a lumber puncture that you did not need?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this will put this whole subject beyond doubt.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/a...ines/index.html

The medical profession has a pretty clear consensus now I must admit, but I am still puzzled by some of the individual cases- mothers who claim to have seen a change in their child's eyes immediately after the jab. 'I could tell I had lost him'.

And why did the legal firm ask Wakefield to do the study if they didn't have some suspicions about the drug?

On balance I guess I have to go with the majority view of the medical profession, but I, too, am one of those with some doubt.

john clarke

The medical profession has a pretty clear consensus now I must admit,

They always did have. The problem was that when you have 10,000 people saying one thing and 1 person saying something else, the view of some sections of the media seems to be that the way to put across a "balanced" report is to alow one person from one side to voice their opinion and one person from the opposing side to voice theirs - especially so if doing so generates fear and newspaper sales.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

medical profession or large drug companies?

the medical profession (whatever that is) rarely do research themselves drug companies do so any results are provided by the drug companies ;)

why would they care if people died other than it would effect their profits :rolleyes:

they ,the medical "profession" and governing bodies all have money foremost in their minds why on earth would they agree that one guy even if 100% right was right if it effected money?

once the death toll mounts the public or a decent government official (probably one who was forgotten in the "sweetener" list ) looks into it it may just get into the headlines .

i repeat my earlier post

"only time will tell ,perhaps if he said Mediator was bad 5 years ago i suspect he would also have been shouted down by the french press and hounded out of town by the drug companies

theres a comfy relationship between the companies that make drugs and the governing bodies who OK them ,i wouldnt believe 100% any of them "

this drug was on sale despite the doctors having doubts about it ,you forget big business runs the world not everyday people ,research results are usually biased top who-ever pays for them ,results are changed so the good parts are bulleted the bad hidden away ,why on earth would money come second to safety :rolleyes:

http://www.connexionfrance.com/Mediator-sl...ew-article.html

Thalidomide was "safe" for 5 years untill the problems were so vast the company couldnt bribe enough people to keep quiet,its still used today

the drug codeine is purposely put in some drugs to get an addiction thus more profit (my mrs is addicted to hers without doubt ,even the doctor agrees and the amount of codeine in her pain killers would have no pain killing properties so why use it?) hmmmm because you give money to buy it? the drug companies dont give it away free.

the government are in cahoots ofcourse they will happily ban in an instant meow meow an underground stimulant that has (alledgedly) killed a handful of people because they get no tax from it but encourage drugs that kill or addict thousands because they do get tax from its makers ,strange that ofcourse the governing bodies agree with anything ,they can only base their reasoning on the bloody results the drug companies show them ,they dont have the inclination nor funds to run their own tests!

a chap says MMR bad (in reality MMR = profit) drug companies rally round and decry him ,there was nothing wrong with the old system except it meant the profit could be divided 3 ways (the gov could buy from 3 different companies the 3 different injections) now they get 100% because its a single injection PLUS the added bnefit they suggest a second dose making the 100% 200% money not safety makes the world go around ;)

if the government really had safety in mind they would ban the real killer drugs fags and alcohol ,but what would happen when all that lovely tax was lost and the back handers from not banning it behind the scenes? MONEY not safety

drug companies even invent "diseases" so they can profit from it IE

Acid reflux ,hardly known 10 years ago ,and few people actually have it (i do its a problem when your stomach allows some acid to rise into your throat ) only really noted with a barium meal on a strange upside down table.

BUT now powerful dangerous drugs are openly available despite their known side effects for anyone who is convinced they have this rare "disease" malfunction in reality :rolleyes:

aspirin well known drug but every few months a press release is out saying its bad ,profits slump press release suddenly say its good .wine one second bad the next second ( once profits drop) good ,you see its money money money where does "safety" come into it when money is involved?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No, no, no. You don't get away with changing the subject with me Mr Luxton. How would you like it if you had been given a lumber puncture that you did not need?

Oh i am sorry for the delay, work takes over only some times though.

I,m not having this Mr doras, your trying to coerce me into going off topic, seeing that you have never had one of those lumber thingies, what makes you think that i have. :P

Second question, whats the mmr booster jab all about if it ain't money orientated.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I,m not having this Mr doras, your trying to coerce me into going off topic, seeing that you have never had one of those lumber thingies, what makes you think that i have. :P

Second question, whats the mmr booster jab all about if it ain't money orientated.

I'm not going off topic at all. This is central to the topic. How would you like it if you found out that you had been given a lumber puncture that was not medically necessary?

Whether if I had one or you have had one is a side issue.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

• 2 weeks later...

Cat got your tongue then Barry?

Ha ha ha, why's that. Cat got the cream do you mean. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

don't mention breast is best :D;)

i can see the formula companies rubbing their hands in delight! .well until some other so called expert say it is of course :rolleyes:

whats the "experts" opinion of wine this weak ,good ? bad?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

whats the "experts" opinion of wine this weak ,good ? bad?

Absholutely feckin' delish-hic-ishious 4.gif

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.