Its not just here!

Peter Waller

Peter Waller:

Peter Waller:

The site stats would indicate otherwise, Peter.

Glad that's the case Elton. Just noticed that a lot of the established members are absent.
"established members" - Quaint little chuckle to myself.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look in every chance i get but to be honest i only log on if there's someone for me to abuse...........(where is wordbender??) or if there's a post i can go on to take the pis5....not that i would of course but you never know

Truth be known i'm getting old n lazy and can't be bothered to hit the log in button :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I come on and have a look at the posts on a daily basis, but for a while now I haven't had any thing to say, so I don't. But just because I don't post very often, or reply a great deal I'm still here. I do think that as Colin Brett said there may something in old topics being brought up again, BUT having said that to the newer members these are completely new topics and so they are posting them, and I can choose to read them or not. I don't mind this as it sometimes brings in new ideas or views on the subject.

Also if I can help anyone with a query about something that I have knowledge of then rest assured that I will give all the help that I can, as I'm sure most on here will do.

There seems to be a general quietening down on a lot of other sites at the moment, as has also been said, but if as Elton say's this site is still well up then it just goes to show us all that this MUST be one of the best if not the best.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

A part from the Facists Meglomaniacs and Kendos nappies I still enjoy reading posts on the forums for amusement and advice .Egos will be inflated and deflated it is the nature of things .Just because one person disagrees with another doesnt mean they are wrong but think differently///long live the space cadets :D:D

when you think you know everything think again....

I look in practically every day but sometimes the posts just aren't interesting me enough to illicit a reply, I do like a good p...take or argument though, so please keep posting Peter you usually figure in one or the other...lol

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

Hi Peter,

I look in quite a lot, but it is mostly to learn other aspects of fishing than barbel, so have not really that much to contribute to the wide variety of subjects on this forum.

I do like to try to support as many sites as possible though.

The action here does not seem to have dropped any more than any other site.

........Liam

"Wisdom is the knowledge of how little we know"

Barbelangler.co.uk

Er.

You know ... like, er, FISHING...?

Don't panic, fellas, I'll be back to cause bowel-emptying fear and imminent societal-collapse (at least, as some once knew it) pretty soon (if I can be bothered...).

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.