Bailing out the Euro

ColinW

Captain,

I see, on review my "comments" and coffee shop talk are NOT related to the Euro. Just a similar problem we face on this side of the pond.

FWIW, although we were a melting pot of cultures, common currency and common language were two elements that put us "light years" ahead at the beginning of the industrial age. Wonder why Europeans can't see history?

At least you have a shot at one of those elements. As the world grows smaller international business is transacted in English (soon Chinese - maybe(?)). I say bailout is the right thing for Europe (Great Britain is(?) in Europe).

Phone

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Great Britain is(?) in Europe).

Phone

Depends, i will never class myself as a european, I'm English first, British second, European, NEVER

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Captain,

I see, on review my "comments" and coffee shop talk are NOT related to the Euro. Just a similar problem we face on this side of the pond.

FWIW, although we were a melting pot of cultures, common currency and common language were two elements that put us "light years" ahead at the beginning of the industrial age. Wonder why Europeans can't see history?

At least you have a shot at one of those elements. As the world grows smaller international business is transacted in English (soon Chinese - maybe(?)). I say bailout is the right thing for Europe (Great Britain is(?) in Europe).

Phone

No probs Phone. Everything is interrelated now. Especially Trade finance etc. You only have to look at how all the stock markets react as one to realise that.

The days of a small country "standing alone", especially when they want to be part of those big trading blocks as well are over.

Britain is in Europe, geographically, economically although not part of the eurozone, (the common currency) and its their biggest single trading partner.

Each to their own though, it would have no effect on me at all personally if they wernt part of the EU.

Ive often asked the anti Europeans though.."what would you do with the 800,000 people that would be forced to return from Spain if they lost their right to live there"?...Never had an answer.. :rolleyes:

Depends, i will never class myself as a european, I'm English first, British second, European, NEVER

But you were born there.

Biggest problem i can see re the euro zone is the constant cr@p coming out of brussels, contant drip drip of rubbish legislation to govern us all with. And we are paying their wages. The cap and the cfp are the major failings of the erou zone and yet they are still banging away with more pointless legislation. That is going to be their downfall one day, as well as running out of the taxpayers money.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

One thing you should never do captain, and that is never to tell a very inquisitive person not to ask.

So, i'm asking.

PS

And just how do tyou know those females are British, do you know every one of them in person LoL :rolleyes:

PPS

Your a bloody copper aint you. :headhurt:

The one on the left is British, the next one is Dutch.3rd is Spanish, 4th is Romanian. 5 and 6 are russian..Cant remember the others.....

Ah aint that nice, a star stuck ex Brit. :P . LoL LoL

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Yes it was JSA and yes i was told by my consultant that it was very advisable for me to give up my job. Roofing in my condition put me, my work mates and the general public at risk.

Whould you like the list of problems i have to endure ?

No Andrew I don't want a list of the problems you have to endure, I am trying to work out why you are being refused benefits. I understand why you can't have JSA, since you can't work, but there must be other benefits that you are entitled to. I'd go and speak to someone at the CAB if I were you

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote