do as we tell you

barry luxton

The man is a one issue politician.

What's his defense policy?

What's his education policy?

What's his health policy?

What's his law and other policy?

Apart from totaly destroyiong or economy by leaving the EU does he have any other policy.

Just the type of toss pot I was referring to in post #56

Really, i don't think any of those unelected toss pots within the e u can put hands up and say we have acheived any of those for the uk apart from a massive and increasing cost. The uk don't need the e u for any of those items you highlight, we have our own grown polititions that you are so ready to despise for that.

He puts it in a logical perspective, trade yes, ruled, no.

Barroso was appointed after a secret ballot, (his own words) democracy? why do we need to look up at him and say, here is a man for the people. :rolleyes:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, i don't think any of those unelected toss pots within the e u can put hands up and say we have acheived any of those for the uk apart from a massive and increasing cost. The uk don't need the e u for any of those items you highlight, we have our own grown polititions that you are so ready to despise for that.

He puts it in a logical perspective, trade yes, ruled, no.

Barroso was appointed after a secret ballot, (his own words) democracy? why do we need to look up at him and say, here is a man for the people. :rolleyes:

I don't despise them, I just think they are a useless bunch of hangers on and old has beens.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I don't despise them, I just think they are a useless bunch of hangers on and old has beens.

Ahh right, now we are getting somewhere, the e u is a marvelous institution to accomodate, pay, give exes to and keep hangers on in splendid lavish style, the kinnocks for example, off the backs of the tax payers. Even more examples of tax payers money well spent?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ahh right, now we are getting somewhere, the e u is a marvelous institution to accomodate, pay, give exes to and keep hangers on in splendid lavish style, the kinnocks for example, off the backs of the tax payers. Even more examples of tax payers money well spent?
The Kinnocks are a fine example. People vote for toss pots like that to be their MEPs then wonder why we aren't taken seriously.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Pardon me for cutting and pasting from Wikipaedia but those who think that leaving the EU and the joining either the EEA or EFTA is a zero sum game need to read and understand this.

The EEA is based on the same "four freedoms" as the European Community: the free movement of goods, persons, services, and capital among the EEA countries. Thus, the EFTA countries that are part of the EEA enjoy free trade with the European Union.

As a counterpart, these countries have to adopt part of the Law of the European Union. These states have little influence on decision-making processes in Brussels.

The EFTA countries that are part of the EEA do not bear the financial burdens associated with EU membership, although they contribute financially to the European single market. After the EU/EEA enlargement of 2004, there was a tenfold increase in the financial contribution of the EEA States, in particular Norway, to social and economic cohesion in the Internal Market (€1167 million over five years).

EFTA countries do not receive any funding from EU policies and development funds

So Barry, Andrew KenL et al answer me this. After we leave the EU, if that's what the UK population are daft enough to vote for option in a referendum, what happens the Monday morning after we leave?

Edited by corydoras

The Kinnocks are a fine example. People vote for toss pots like that to be their MEPs then wonder why we aren't taken seriously.

Exactly so, however, how can anyone consider the e u a good idea, institution, when the likes of this example is put out to grass within an organisation that willingly accomodates them. Wasn't kinnock voted in as a commisioner just like barroso and within the same manner? Basket case examples of all that is wrong and needs a clear out. I read somewhere that the kinnocks, family of two adults and two kids have had wages and exes of a few million.

And so the e u now has a bl@@dy cheek to ask for yet more money, you really can't make it up, it's sick.

barry,

I don't like compairsons to Hitler. He has proven to be one of three or four in world history. Few others are as bad or as good as they are portrayed "in the moment".

Exactly how deep in the sand does GB want to put it's head? The concept of a homogenous Europe looked formatible. Consider the world at the moment the EU was conceved. US - USSR - China - Arab World. Where did GB expect to fit in? Unfortuantely, IMO, nationalism is still to powerful to make it work smoothly.

The Greeks won't starve. Alignment with the Arab world is an immediate solution if the EU fails them. Portugal may not be far behind. What do you want them to do? They WON'T work til they have to.

May I say I believe it was a profound event closely related to this thread that the SEVEN BILLIONth human was born just last week. Equally symbolic is that a child of the Pacific Rim was representative.

The sun DOES set on the Empire, somebody better get over it. Oddly, it seems to me only England can help Germany in this dilemma.

Cory,

Somtimes an event, or series of events are so profound they do define a politicians life. I would ask you the same of Winston Churchill? While bombs dropped I don't believe he put out a single "position paper" on education, health or civil law. Just a guess - but I bet?

Jimmy Carter had such a Presidency. 400 hostages define his WHOLE term in office for the public.

Phone

Ohh, I often show my ignorance in such matters. Comments here are musings. I'm really not a very good at politicial analysis and make no pretension for what I say in these predicaments. But I can read.

Barry

Commissioners are not elected they are appointed by there respected governments.

This is who our government sent to represent us in the Commission.

Baroness Catherine Ashton

Here is who the French sent; Michel Barnier and the Germans are represented by Günther Oettinger.

Then we wonder why we are poorly represented. No effing wonder.

Haven't we have other instances of Germany trying to force Europe to do as Germany demands?

Once even with French approval. That might touch a raw nerve or too.

Same s**t different century but this time without the Blitzkrieg.

I think that certain European nations were so dazzled by the euro they forgot that it could only work properly in a unified europe under one single command. However, Germany had the forsight to see what everyone else did not.

Greece wasn't the first country in trouble but has been highlighted because of the fact the people have risen and are telling the world they have had enough.

As far as I am concerned The Eagle and The Chicken are trying to become the euro and by becoming the euro they will ultimately control everything. Won't that please the Germans. 1 people, 1 state, maybe 1 leader...where did I hear that before?

My Grandfather could tell you if he was still alive.

This has less to do with the failure of Greece or the collapse of the Euro and is more to do with pushing europe to a single complete union controlled by one.

Cory,

Somtimes an event, or series of events are so profound they do define a politicians life. I would ask you the same of Winston Churchill? While bombs dropped I don't believe he put out a single "position paper" on education, health or civil law. Just a guess - but I bet?

Nigel Farage is not fit to lick Winston Churchill's boots.