do as we tell you

barry luxton

I think you wil be jumped on for the content on that link Chesters. :o

just happened to be the first in the search i did theres plenty more sites out there with the same content pretty much saying if your bad we turn a blind eye so long as you dont draw attention to yourself

hmmm if "we" (here, this country) are the earliest "europeans" (ofcourse we were part of europe then) why oh why are we being bosses around by a bunch of new boys on the block :D

its a bit like us the "inventors" of football being told what to do by a foreign football dooda FIFA?

interesting and not far from the tiny bit of "proof" some say the humans originate from africa ,have we the same rocks that could contain an older human?

anyway interesting but far from convincing even to me ,its like saying everyone is black when the first person you see is black

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15540464

another piltdown man?

remember these fragments are supposed to be the first modern human but humanoid remains go back 800,000 years here ,perhaps mr pre human got his rocks of with another pre human and made a human in the cave next door and they went on a family holiday to "africa"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's,

Free lunch - - - I put the final part in my first post. Here is the first part of the quote.

Here is the beginning of the famous quote (although the author is unknown it is often attributed to Alexander Tytler).

"""A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. """"

Exactly what good would a Greek vote do? They've been on the dole for more than 20 years.

Better yet, what would you have rational people do to help? (This thread seems to be able to find plenty of blame outside Britian)

Phone

"""A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. """"

Interesting. I wonder if the British Empire will go down in history as the civilisation that traded an empire for free medicine ?

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

remember these fragments are supposed to be the first modern human but humanoid remains go back 800,000 years here ,perhaps mr pre human got his rocks of with another pre human and made a human in the cave next door and they went on a family holiday to "africa"
Where is "here" and what species exacltly are we talking about?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

just a hypothetical one perhaps a neanderthal got off with something else we havnt seen yet and created a modern human we see now ,Neanderthals were not the dumb brutes cinema makes them out to be so it would not be in their interest to get extinct

genetically they are very close so rather than simply exiting perhaps the got their legs over and lost (although its still visible in modern humans) the prominent neanderthal looks ,just like ugly me had not to bad brats from my pretty wife ,no sign of the knuckle dragging moron in the G/kids either

if theres many racial "traits" in different races of humans theres little to suggest their ancestry maybe slightly different nor any to suggest it all started the same from a group of humans when they first appeared

theres no doubt to me something isnt entirely "pure" in modern humans otherwise how did scots travel to the pacific fringe before boats were invented to make the odd ginger dark person we see today in tribes that seemingly have been isolated from anyone :D

OH "here" as in the present day britain but then part of europe maybe (the channel may have dried up many times and reflooded ) if the earliest is in devon then the same scenario arises we came from devon so perhaps the out of africa lot had a boat trip to sunny devon and expanded outwards from there .

as i said a bunch of bones proves nothing wherever they are and how long ago they are from its just presumed x is x because its convenient until something tells us different.

i myself wouldnt believe it if it was 100% provable and i read the book and saw the raw footage of it actually happening because i cannot predict the future may bring some other explanation up

as you can see i have just as much hesitance in believing my link as in the leakey theory

theres nothing i can see to suggest Neanderthals didnt travel to "africa" when it got a bit cold up here kill all the male modern humans drag the females back and gang rape them in their warm caves starting up some cross breeds we see all about us ,"out of africa" could mean by the hair :D

the genes would eventually settle down but the traits locked up in them pop out now and again giving us racial differences if those having them bred together after all mono eyebrows would probably only get attention from other mono eyebrows etc so that trait still hangs on in the place just above oz i cant think of ,brown people may prefer brown and go off and live in brownland yellow people formed yellow land and us whities grabbed the cold bits

theres just as much supposition in the above as leakey finding some bones and saying we all come from there ,perhaps "there" was a holiday destination from "here"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:lol: I dont know.....Im away 2 days blasting around Europe (including Britain) In a pressurized metal tube........And you have 9 pages of arguing about whether you are European or not! :lol:

(Top tip) Pick up an atlas that shows "The European continent". B)

:lol: I dont know.....Im away 2 days blasting around Europe (including Britain) In a pressurized metal tube........And you have 9 pages of arguing about whether you are European or not! :lol:

(Top tip) Pick up an atlas that shows "The European continent". B)

we could all be even you north africans and real ones :D

pick a map that has the continent of europe ;)

europe is boring i dragged it down to whether we exist at all :D

PS i just make it 3 pages

did i see it right on telly last night ,the British flag in a form where its impossible to hang it the wrong way up ,has our flag been changed to cater for imbeciles and foreigners? sure it was a EU building it was outside but the image was only there for a second

Edited by chesters1

Interesting. I wonder if the British Empire will go down in history as the civilisation that traded an empire for free medicine ?

If I was sick and in pain and couldn't pay the doctor's bill, I don't think I'd find the dubious pleasure of having an empire of very much comfort.

Scotland was once adjoined to North America, so does that make the mighty Scots Yanks then ?? :D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”