Okuma Avensis Centrepin

Dick Dastardly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDGIE:

Both of the reels are sold allready.The Areial went for £275 and the Swallow for £150.The Areial went to a local collector who had been pestering me about it for many years after seeing me use it on the Stour one winters day.He reckoned it was in far to good a condition to fish with! His mate brought the Swallow when they both came around to get the first reel!A bit sad to see the Areial go as Ive had it a long time,picked it up when I was into the match fishing in the 80's but no great attachment to the Dave Swallow reel other than it was a good tool.

Sorry the reel is the Aventa Pro.

Rudd if you still have the contact information I would be most grateful.

Aghhhhhh what have you done there Budgie I could gone you a favour and give you a better price than what you have got it sold for :(

I think you have regreted it mate.

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Is the Avensis the almost black bronzey one?

If so, my mate has just bought one and is over the moon.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yes Elton,I got the name wrong its "Aventa" Pro.Didnt you try one of those KP pins?

Andy,you more than anyone know my situation,Had no choice really.I could have got a bit more for the Swallowe maybe but the Areial was about right.Had always promised the guy first refusal on the Areial it was just a co incidence that his mate was with him and saw the Swallow.Didnt offer them to you mate as I didnt think yopu would want to pay that much for a piece of kit you would only use occaisionally.

If I can get one of these Okuma reels for around the £75-£80 mark and its as good as all say then I will be happy.If I have to pay much more than I might regret not hanging on to the Swallow.

[ 02. February 2005, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: BUDGIE ]

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Have a look here

I one mine from a bloke on ebay for around 64.00

but I have not seen many on there since.

It did take me several attempts to win one, I beat some bidder called Pete Waller!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Pete :(

I am trying to find the blokes details who I won it from. He owns an angling shop.

found it here the blokes name is Ian

[ 02. February 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: RUDD ]

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

BUDGIE:

If I can get one of these Okuma reels for around the £75-£80 mark and its as good as all say then I will be happy.If I have to pay much more than I might regret not hanging on to the Swallow.

The nearest I can get is £92.94 from that fishtec website :(:( but looking elsewhere to get it cheaper! :)

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/