Graduate takes DWP to court

Andrew

I was speaking to an English girl here last Saturday.

She was pregnant with twins on the way she said. She apparently arrived here at 17 years old, and was now about 28 i would say.

She told me that she was returning to the UK to have the kids, "because of the money i can get in benefits".

She had been working here, but illegally, and of course had paid no social security contributions.

From her age it is pretty certain she would have paid nothing in the UK either.

As ive mentioned before, you only get benefits here if you have been a contributor, and what you get out is directly related to your contribution record.

She had been told by the authorities that she was entitled to nothing, so is by now back with you lot i expect.

Enjoy her company. :lol: :lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking to an English girl here last Saturday.

She was pregnant with twins on the way she said. She apparently arrived here at 17 years old, and was now about 28 i would say.

She told me that she was returning to the UK to have the kids, "because of the money i can get in benefits".

She had been working here, but illegally, and of course had paid no social security contributions.

From her age it is pretty certain she would have paid nothing in the UK either.

As ive mentioned before, you only get benefits here if you have been a contributor, and what you get out is directly related to your contribution record.

She had been told by the authorities that she was entitled to nothing, so is by now back with you lot i expect.

Enjoy her company. :lol: :lol:

Should be a law against exporting that kind of stuff. hope she drops 'em in the departure lounge. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Should be a law against exporting that kind of stuff. hope she drops 'em in the departure lounge. :D

Wont make any difference Bazza, they still wont get anything. They wont even get Spanish nationality.

They wont even give that unless one of the parents has Spanish nationality.

(the father was British as well apparently) Dont know what he was doing, she said she wasn't married.

As I see it.

If a Graduate is forced into accepting employment it should at least be in the field she studied.

This gives her practical experience and keeps her abilities sharp.

Working for poundland will give her no experience whatsoever. Most of the people I see in my local Poundland are morons.

This system is no better than the YTS in the 1980's, which surprise surprise was a Conservative creation.

Often people worked for companies who had no interest in training and just required cheap labour.

I earned £27.50 for a 40 hour week going upto £35 in the second year.

When my YTS ended not one employer had provided me with any skills.

I had to re-enter the workplace at 18 with no skills from 2 years YTS and compete with better skilled candidates.

In one job my only task was to price up birthday cards, eight long hours a day.

In another, where I was supposed to learn book keeping skills, I was required only to place business cards in phoneboxes within an 8 mile radius of me employer.

I hope she wins.

If a Graduate is forced into accepting employment it should at least be in the field she studied.

She's a geology graduate and last time I checked, nowhere near Birmingham is exactly at the sharp end of the oil or mining industry.

Come to think of it, if she was claiming in Birmingham, she is supposedly looking for work in Birmingham - With a geology degree! FFS!

Just another burger flipper in waiting.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

She's a geology graduate and last time I checked, nowhere near Birmingham is exactly at the sharp end of the oil or mining industry.

Absolutely. My No 1 daughter is a geology graduate also. Crowborough is not at the sharp end of the oil industry either.

Which is why she works in geological research at the University of Texas and is doing very nicely thank you.

Norman Tebbit's advice of "on yer bike" was sound - it's extraordinary that he was vilified for saying so.

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I wonder if her being forced to work for benefits contravenes the minimum wage act probably not :rolleyes:

The human rights will no doubt be bandied about, LMAO :P

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 6 months later...

Quick update. She lost her case.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

or poundland won :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson