My Wife, The Man!

Elton

Chesters1

I just hope you have or had deaf neighbours then !!!! if there was that much noise.

Jim

Not sure how piles can be prevented by the method described!

Did try a search for Farting and Pregnancy ! but nothing useful,perhaps its our way of letting you men know what its like to share a bed when you guys have come back from the pub after beer and a curry!!!!!!

awaiting more discussion points.

nursejudy :P

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes Elton you are stuck with it for awhile,about 18 ruddy years mate so welcome to hell,wait till the cravings and tantrums start(and thats just you)then the recriminations then the"you did this to me you bas***d" then joy of joys its time,gas and air deep breathing,epidural,yes you'll wish you had the lot when she's crushing your hand like balsawood, then you screaming it's a boy it's a boy and the nurse saying no sir that's the umbilicle cord.

tell you what though Elton, it's all very very very worth it.

good luck . :D:D:D

Don't listen to them mate....There's nothing finer than your pride and joys nappies on a morning when it's her turn to lie in..... :D:D

[ 27. April 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Tinca61 ]

Paul

You lot are mad :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

hi onions,

yes it's true you ladies don't have all the fun on the big day,i can close my eyes and even now remember the pain as she crushed my hand like it was paper,i can remember thinking,thank god it's me bloody hand, and then the language which i never new she new blaming me for her condition(the nerve)she told me you couldn't get pregnant stood up.