Bad weather?

Yes, and it's still overcast and pouring down with rain here this morning, yesterday was very bad too.

Whilst here in the south it's now wall to wall sunshine and temps expected over 30C tomorrow :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and it's still overcast and pouring down with rain here this morning, yesterday was very bad too. I'm preparing to go out fishin' with my son and two of the grandchildren. During a 'normal' summer we would have postponed the trip until a better day, but the way it's turnin' out this year a dry day doesn't look like coming along at all.

Bloomin heck I live not far from Cumbria in Lancs and todays heat drained every ounce of energy out of me :blink:

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Yes, and it's still overcast and pouring down with rain here this morning, yesterday was very bad too. I'm preparing to go out fishin' with my son and two of the grandchildren. During a 'normal' summer we would have postponed the trip until a better day, but the way it's turnin' out this year a dry day doesn't look like coming along at all.

Not to far south from you emma and its lovelly here at whitby a nice 25c just right for the coast and its been flat calm out at sea all change at the weekend though.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes, the forecast showed that only a little south of us the weather was going to be good. We did get out fishing and noticed a bit of a difference in the east of the county form where we are in the west. It still stayed very dull and overcast, but we didn't get rained upon (and the boys had a great time whiping out roach skimmers and a few eels). Returing home in the late afternoon we drove back into the pouring rain.

Most of last night it was torrential. This morning there is some blue sky but still enough cloud to stop it being 'sunny'.

I'm just comenting/reporting it, I don't waste time grumbling about the weather, for there is nothing I can do about it. .

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Bloody hot on the east coast, to hot and muggy, vey sticky and sweaty, bloody awful.

My strawbs n tomatoes need watering, c u i'm off :rolleyes:

As they say Rob, the sun shines on the richeous mate. ;)

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Is it still freezing and vile over there? Ive been invited to a BBQ on Saturday in England, so am flying over for the day.

Is it going to be an "inside" BBQ? :lol: :lol:

It is in the South West. :)

Well it's still raining here. Warm and humid though.

The weather forecast for the SW looks ok, it would be we were in Devon 2 weeks ago and it rained upon us then.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Well it's still raining here. Warm and humid though.

The weather forecast for the SW looks ok, it would be we were in Devon 2 weeks ago and it rained upon us then.

Thanks Emma :) Im flying to Bristol and going to Devon so fingers crossed. :lol: