Foot AND Mouth

Huge_Vitae

Come on you Aussies, this article should be attacked by you all.

Aussie Telegraph.

Personally, I have yet to meet an Aussie I have not 'taken to' or got on with.

Perhaps just another stupid attempt at the mindless newspapers to stir up negative attitude from our friends, perhaps our own Newspapers attempt to stir up attitude towards our friends, personally I do not buy newspapers, exepting our own local paper.

Perhaps if this article went viral, and everybody could see through it for the **** it contains, and the majority of the populace stopped buying their trash they would shut down and go out of business, and let's face it, the vast majority of people who buy it can get a picture of boobs somewhere else. ;)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

We're doing just a bit better now.

As I post this, we currently have three times as many gold medals as Kazakhstan and nine times as many as Australia.

That's not to knock the Aussies or the Kazakhs, it's just to show that the jorno's working on that paper can go get themselves a big slice of humble pie.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

They're still sore from losing the Ashes, then. Nice try, no cigar.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Come on you Aussies, this article should be attacked by you all.

Aussie Telegraph.

Personally, I have yet to meet an Aussie I have not 'taken to' or got on with.

Perhaps just another stupid attempt at the mindless newspapers to stir up negative attitude from our friends, perhaps our own Newspapers attempt to stir up attitude towards our friends, personally I do not buy newspapers, exepting our own local paper.

Perhaps if this article went viral, and everybody could see through it for the **** it contains, and the majority of the populace stopped buying their trash they would shut down and go out of business, and let's face it, the vast majority of people who buy it can get a picture of boobs somewhere else. ;)

I know what you mean and to a degree support what you are saying, exept these type of headlines appeal to a certain element within all sociaties,including ours the Daily wail springs to mind, these banners are rarely followed up so the fact that we at the moment are third on the table goes by the by, also the fact that they feel Kazackstan are backward speaks volumes they have a fantastic sporting heratige. I personally have met quite a few Aussies that I havent clicked with I worked with one for four year's I think the feeling was Mutual though, but I have known more good than bad ones, which sorts of sums up my whole lifes phylosophy about folk in general.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

All,

May I remind you the Commonwealth leads all commers - including the US and China.

Phone

Hi Phone,

Commonwealth there are poeple in the UK that cant see past thier own Town let alone County and forget Country :D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

We're no different to you lot in that we don't believe all we read in the countries rags.

Sometimes no response works better than any response.

It will forever be that when Australia and England compete in any sport there will be debate/heckling or plain sh!t stirring

but for the most part it's all in good fun.

I've been here for over 30 years now and sometimes when i walk into the pub one particular guy will

say " heres another pommie bastard ". BUT i know he'll buy me a beer if i'm ever broke.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Interestingly Yorkshire now has more gold medals than Australia :rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Interestingly Yorkshire now has more gold medals than Australia :rolleyes:

Way to go, Yorkshire :1a:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.