Octobers Misson

Old geezer

It's been an interesting three weeks trying to get a photo to enter here.

It's only the last ten days or that autumn has set in here.

Finding something different than tree's has required some leg work.

Yes: I thought this was going to be relatively simple, but there's still an awful lot of green trees down here even now.

Individual trees have turned quite a bit but the more panoramic shots are just green.

I've had a couple of other ideas but the weather and other circumstances has put the mockers on them.

Hopefully I have something in the camera after today, will have a look later on this evening.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Reflection of trees in puddle with raindrop splash" would work for this, but they're the wrong sort of trees and it's only an iPhone snapshot;

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...t&p=5401772

Not autumn here, never autumn here.

Autumnleaf.jpg

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I've been through a few permutations on the Autumn theme, trees, leaves, fungi, hedgerow fruits etc. and I'm now completely confused so the wife has chosen this pic as my entry. :rolleyes::lol:

IMG_9917-c-r-f.jpg

I'm looking forward to the November mission, the October one was very enjoyable and got me out of my rut and thinking a bit differently. Hopefully we'll know soon, and the subject will be something for us to think about, and maybe another facet of photography that we have yet to consider.