Rusty

OH YES IT IS...... :D:rolleyes::lol:

041-3.jpg

SnowySunday6thApril08061.jpg

Icylakeandriver005.jpg

snow029.jpg

089.jpg

094.jpg

Coldest winter in 100 so some say :rolleyes: lots of this thermals/handwarmers/romper suit/gloves and snow ploughs B)

125.jpg

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cracking tench there. Never managed to find anywhere that produces them in numbers so I've only ever caught them as a byecatch.

BTW, for anyone silly enough to be out "little hotties" handwarmers come highly recomended.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

OH YES IT IS...... :D:rolleyes::lol:

Great pics Steve.....but don't think you're quite with the programme :P. Davedave and Steve W have more than made up for it though. Quite uncanny that Steve W and I were taking pics of the same bit of Wingham sky at about the same time, was he drinking Merlot too I wonder?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Here are a few summer pics to warm your hands against :)

Spawning carp at an Oxfordshire gravel pit

specilakespawningcarp.jpg

Bubbling carp at a Surrey estate lake at dawn

lodgebubblingcarp.jpg

Carp fishing at a Surrey gravel pit

badshotswim.jpg

An Evenlode chub sunbathing on the gravel

evenlodechub.jpg

The river Lea in summer

lea1.jpg

The river Wey all overgrown

DSCF0016.jpg

River Windrush chub

DSCF1147.jpg

But I still prefer winter B)

DSCF1398.jpg

DSCF1916.jpg

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Here are a few summer pics to warm your hands against :)

Spawning carp at an Oxfordshire gravel pit

specilakespawningcarp.jpg

Bubbling carp at a Surrey estate lake at dawn

lodgebubblingcarp.jpg

Carp fishing at a Surrey gravel pit

badshotswim.jpg

An Evenlode chub sunbathing on the gravel

evenlodechub.jpg

The river Lea in summer

lea1.jpg

The river Wey all overgrown

DSCF0016.jpg

River Windrush chub

DSCF1147.jpg

But I still prefer winter B)

DSCF1398.jpg

DSCF1916.jpg

Swine i had a grip on my Chub fever and hadnt really bothered about it to much but that last pic has done it ...worse than a drug dealer you are sir,day off tomorrow and had planned to go then but looking at the forcast think i will give it a miss till Saturday...dont fancy chasing umbrella across half of Oxfordshire

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Swine i had a grip on my Chub fever and hadnt really bothered about it to much but that last pic has done it ...worse than a drug dealer you are sir,day off tomorrow and had planned to go then but looking at the forcast think i will give it a miss till Saturday...dont fancy chasing umbrella across half of Oxfordshire

This weekend looks perfect, unfortunately I'm busy all weekend so I will have to be content with reading the reports of monsters on here! I might try to get a day off early next week if I can, it certainly looks worth it. I nipped out at lunchtime to scatter a load more balls of paste along the stretch, so hopefully the chub will have a taste. Although if the forecast is right and I can get the day off, I think roach will be the target next week.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

This weekend looks perfect, unfortunately I'm busy all weekend so I will have to be content with reading the reports of monsters on here! I might try to get a day off early next week if I can, it certainly looks worth it. I nipped out at lunchtime to scatter a load more balls of paste along the stretch, so hopefully the chub will have a taste. Although if the forecast is right and I can get the day off, I think roach will be the target next week.

Anderoo do you think the deluge tomoorrow will have any effect on the river or has she dropped enough to swallow it??Going to try a new bit on Saturday for Pike if she doesnt colour up and chub later on.