Another mass murder

Andrew

Interesting facts.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's you opinion, but there is little or no empirical evidence linking the playing violent video games to acts of real world violence.

Do you have any evidence to back that statement up Cory.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

For every study that says there is a link there is a study that says there isn't. Most of the studies that show links are meta-analysis and those are inherently dubious. Most of the studies that have been done are on sample sizes that are too small to show any significant outcomes. There really are no good studies that show a link and there are no good studies that show that there is one. The best one can say is that more work has to be done, more research is needed.

Most peolpe who commit multiple mass murders are mentally ill, wether they have played video games or not.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

For every study that says there is a link there is a study that says there isn't. Most of the studies that show links are meta-analysis and those are inherently dubious. Most of the studies that have been done are on sample sizes that are too small to show any significant outcomes. There really are no good studies that show a link and there are no good studies that show that there is one. The best one can say is that more work has to be done, more research is needed.

Most peolpe who commit multiple mass murders are mentally ill, wether they have played video games or not.

Just who do you believe Cory. ANYONE ??

“Vescere bracis meis”

Jesus, when ARE you going to get this I DON'T "believe" ANYONE. Your the one that believes any old bloody thing and thinks that one man's opinion is as good as the next man's.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Now now, temper temper, no need to get all upset now.

And just for you Cory, i dont believe any old thing, i take you and your " facts " with a pinch of salt.

“Vescere bracis meis”

I don't care about the validity of arguments. I care that 20+ are dead at the hands of a blok who stole his mother's assault rifle.

There is no place in a supposedly sophisticated society for semi automatic assault rifles.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional :-)

All,

OG is right. (unfortunately our "opinion" - OG and mine - is just that, an opinion)

FWIW Cory is right also. We have "studied" the subject ad nauseam. There is a "reasonable" consensus a correlation does not exist. Believe me, if a "link" could be proven it would be like ciggy advertising.

Our "problem", if one exists, is cultural.

Phone

Now now, temper temper, no need to get all upset now.

And just for you Cory, i dont believe any old thing, i take you and your " facts " with a pinch of salt.

Good, that's the whole idea, be skeptical, don't take anybodies facts without a pinch of salt. Do your own research. Not just what I claim in my posts, but whatever you read or watch from any source, bust most of all understand how you can be fooled and how you can fool your self.

You dont fool me, thats for sure.

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”