New one............

Huge_Vitae

I'd just like it noted that I don't own the Mona Lisa, not even a copy.

errmm; no comment on the bifta. ;)

Mona Lisa?? :o I thought that was you on one of your 'special' nights out ayjay. :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a 'small' clue in Huge's avatar Dave. :rolleyes:

John.

Oh, you mean the fat bloke in the boat is him! I just thought it was a random picture. ;)

Now I know why he calls himself "huge" :)

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

If you do pay him off, Huge, can you let us know, please? Your 'friends' on here would like to get our money back :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

A self confessed contract killer !

I wonder if contacting the police could lead to a knock on his door all the way over in Nigeria ?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Huge, has he killed you yet?

The thing is I'm still waiting for the fishing tackle, so if he has killed you can you send it to me.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave :thumbs: :thumbs:

Huge, has he killed you yet?

The thing is I'm still waiting for the fishing tackle, so if he has killed you can you send it to me.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave :thumbs: :thumbs:

I don't think he has killed me yet, but, as I said I am no expert, as far as I know I might be dead and nobody has bothered to tell me. :huh:

As far as your chances of receiving my fishing tackle, Gozzer is ahead of you after your remarks concerning my alleged weight challenged appearance. :huh: and I thought you were in the 'alleged PC' group on here. :D

Elton, really, you have a hard job of getting a few quid subscription from most here, do you really think they are going to raise enough cash for somebody to take the chance of me?

Anybody attacking me has to get past my Donkey bodyguard, a flock of chickens which were trained by a Jedi Master and finally my Dog Bert who can lick anybody unconscious in minutes, but then I shouldn't have said that to you as I have access to your previous and know this would not be a deterrent. :lol:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I don't think he has killed me yet, but, as I said I am no expert, as far as I know I might be dead and nobody has bothered to tell me. :huh:

As far as your chances of receiving my fishing tackle, Gozzer is ahead of you after your remarks concerning my alleged weight challenged appearance. :huh: and I thought you were in the 'alleged PC' group on here. :D

Elton, really, you have a hard job of getting a few quid subscription from most here, do you really think they are going to raise enough cash for somebody to take the chance of me?

Anybody attacking me has to get past my Donkey bodyguard, a flock of chickens which were trained by a Jedi Master and finally my Dog Bert who can lick anybody unconscious in minutes, but then I shouldn't have said that to you as I have access to your previous and know this would not be a deterrent. :lol:

I'm sorry HV (can I call you "H" ;) ) but the remark about the fat bloke was uttered in a private conversation between Mr Gozzer and me. If you are ill mannered enough to earwig the conversations of others the you can only expect to hear ill of yourself, as my old mum used to say.

As for giving your fishing tackle to Mr. Gozzer, you should hear what he says about you in private. If you knew you would probably give me the boat as well.

Can you hurry up and find out if you have been killed or not as I am eager to get these tackle transfers underway.

Thanks again

Dave

As for giving your fishing tackle to Mr. Gozzer, you should hear what he says about you in private. If you knew you would probably give me the boat as well.

Dave

If you think I've said anything behind his back that I haven't said to his face then you couldn't be more wrong Dave. We have a sort of 'love hate relationship'. He loves himself and hates me. :rolleyes:

If you are behind me in line for the fishing tackle, then you must be at the bottom of the list, don't hold your breath. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Huge - my understanding is that you are dead and the known auditory problems that go along with being dead most likely prevented you from hearing about it when you were told.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Huge - my understanding is that you are dead and the known auditory problems that go along with being dead most likely prevented you from hearing about it when you were told.

I`m new here, you guys scare me, i`m gonna hide in my cupboard now

spasmodic effect