Put too many rats in a cage and they start killing each other

Old geezer

Ken L,

Whew! That leaves just enough time to "nuke" 'em.

Phone

Nuke who ?

For the most part, our islamic whackjobs are all home grown.

Then again, would anyone really miss Bradford ?

You may yet start producing some in Michigan.

Or were you referring to referring to North Korea ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Plenty of really nasty bugs lurking around in labs at the moment and relatively cheap and easy to produce(certainly compared to either nuclear or chemical arsenals), smallpox anybody, perhaps thats not to your taste howabout ebola, or anthrax. Maybe that medieval favourite Yersinia pestis is more your cup of tea or perhaps Tularemia or then again nasty toxins might be what floats your boat such as ricin, abrin or botulinum toxin type A amongst others.

But then again you could always spend a lot more a get a genetically modified strain of one of the above tweaked to make it more lethal so that current immunisations wouldn't work (been done already with mousepox) or perhap a combination to make a Chimera of viruses (VEEpox or Ebolapox).

Edited by snakey1

Or you could simply have a play with influenza.

I'm sure I recently read that they had sequenced the 1918 strain from bodies in permafrost which was very communicable and comparatively deadly, then there are some of the bird-flu varients which have very high mortality rates but don't spread well from person to person.

Wasn't it odd the way that recently blocked the publication of papers on recombination of flu viruses......

Maybe you could resurrect the virus that caused the black death in Europe because although Yersinia pestis was present in Europe at the time, there's some interesting evidence suggesting that it was a haemorragic fever like ebola that actually caused the black death.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Wasnt it strange that rumsfeld chappy sold us lots of injections for a plague that never materialised ,no doubt it will be past its use by date when one does i think he likes selling chemicals didnt he flog saddam a few containers full

Does the uk border agency give a damn ,its letting foreigners choked to gills with TB flock here ,if you want to pass on a plague just inject a few roumanians and set them free in london ,once they do their dipping half of london will have it the other half will cough their own lungs out because the strain of TB is antibiotic resistant

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We have our own drug resistent bugs. I say send anyone who starts coughing home - with a dose.

We have our own drug resistent bugs. I say send anyone who starts coughing home - with a dose.

That probably originated from bloody foreigners too

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Gonorrhea has been with us (humanity) since anchient times.

Syphillis though arrived in Europe with sailors who had visited the Americas.

There we go then first noted in ancient times = middle east probably the baby jesus started it or his dad made it a plague as a plague of french wasnt that bad as they ran away

Other than the renowned "british disease" i cant think of any originating here? Fooking foreigners kill them all

Edited by chesters1