Put too many rats in a cage and they start killing each other

Old geezer

I was thinking.......... (always dangerous)

Could it be that we are so over populated, that coflicts are natures way of culling the human race?

Scary thought.......

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional :-)

No different to thinking some countries greatest "exports" are pictures of its inhabitants starving to death to gain foreign investment

Having almost dead people gets more money than completely dead people so its encouraged to keep people almost dead as not even nearly dead has no financial income to the governments in question

I think africa has made nearly $100billion in the last 30 years exporting pictures of almost dead people for extremely little outlay

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Could it be that we are so over populated, that coflicts are natures way of culling the human race?

Scary thought.......

I don't think conflicts are natures way of controlling the population, just a human way of trying to gain more power. I think natures way is through disease, famine, and natural disasters.

I think of the world as like a big dog infested with parasites, every now and again it has a good scratch and rids itself of some.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Scary thought.......

It's scary that people anthropomorphize "nature" as some sort of thinking entity with desires, emotional responses and an ability to effect changes in response to it's will.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

gozzer,

eerrr? Are humans not "natural"?

Phone

The human race is a product of 'nature', Phone, but many of it's actions are not beneficial to nature.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's scary that people anthropomorphize "nature" as some sort of thinking entity with desires, emotional responses and an ability to effect changes in response to it's will.

I don't see talking of 'natures way' as being anthropomorphic Ken. It's just another way of saying the natural way of things, or how things develop/progress in nature.

John.

I don't see talking of 'natures way' as being anthropomorphic Ken. It's just another way of saying the natural way of things, or how things develop/progress in nature.

John.

Nature does not have a "way", nor is there any progress, just change ove time.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Scary thought.......

The earth was here for billions of years before we evolved and will be here for billions of years after we have made ourselves extinct by destroying our own environment.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote