Have I told her the right thing?

Steve Burke

Guys,

Sounds like you married an American Indian woman from the old days. In addition to the above they were the "game beaters". Alcohol and western custom ruined it all.

Phone

I forgot to ask.. Steve, did you catch ewt ?

Just a couple of tench. The Carp Lake woke up with a bang last week; the Main Lake will probably do so with the warm weather forecast from tomorrow. It's always a week or 10 days behind the Carp Lake.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I am going to direct my wife to this thread and let her know that she is letting the AN wives side down!

if I'm really really lucky I get a supermarket scotch egg and bottle of coke left in the fridge for me to take fishing!

Mat

Mat

You definitely said the right thing Steve as you have yourself one in a million there. I'm going to wait and see the response others receive before I'll be brave enough to print a copy.

Out of interest, is Peggy available to employee for coaching sessions of less enlightened wives ?

Nic

You did right in what you told her Steve, you're a very lucky man.

Whether you did right in posting about it, time will tell. Peggy's a member of the forum I believe?

If she reads some of the replies, then she might change her ways. :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Whether you did right in posting about it, time will tell. Peggy's a member of the forum I believe?

If she reads some of the replies, then she might change her ways. :unsure:

John.

Eek, I'd forgotten that!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

My wife will always see me off with food etc. I think after 27 years she loves me. But i always re pay my love by making sure she has a fresh ironing board each year and take her to some boot fairs ....It's a well oiled machine.. :kissing:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Yes you did the right thing.

A good fishing widow is a rare catch.

As long as I do my share of chores my wife does not mind me disappearing a few hours here and there. Sometimes gut feeling sees me get home from work get the gear and go straight out and its nice to find a plated dinner waiting on my return.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!