Not exactly thick and fast but better than a blank :)

Tigger

Is that a new club your in Rick or a new length to a club your already in?

Hi brian. Its a new club I joined in April. Same one as Ian and one or two others on here :)

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Hi brian. Its a new club I joined in April. Same one as Ian and one or two others on here :)

Nice one Rick, you'll be needing a new pair of walking boots next then. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Nice one Rick, you'll be needing a new pair of walking boots next then. :)

Seems that way! Plenty of walking to do to get to the swim(s) I have been looking at. Thinking I may treat myself to some breathable waders soon too as I dont fancy that hike in the neoprene ones I use at the moment.

Seems that way! Plenty of walking to do to get to the swim(s) I have been looking at. Thinking I may treat myself to some breathable waders soon too as I dont fancy that hike in the neoprene ones I use at the moment.

You'll wonder why you ever used neoprenes once you try breathable waders. In the winter you do need to wear warm clothing underneath but in the summer they're a godsend.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I bought a set of greys breathable waders and boots last summer....still haven't used 'em lol. I just keep using my thigh waders and casting out if I need to :). I know they're light and should be ok to walk in but I go down bank's full of brambles etc and I think i'd rip a hole in them. I'm going to try and make a point of using them at some point soon but on a venue where it's not quite so much like jungle warfare. Only snag is those hard to get to swims are the producers, well for me at least.

Yeah I know what you mean about brambles. My neoprene ones do hold up well to a beating. For walking though I cant think of anything worse. If it came to it I could carry the breathables to the waters edge as I dont think they would be as heavy and cumbersome as the neoprene ones. Those ones are a major pain in the backside to carry with the boot part swinging around.

Yeah I know what you mean about brambles. My neoprene ones do hold up well to a beating. For walking though I cant think of anything worse. If it came to it I could carry the breathables to the waters edge as I dont think they would be as heavy and cumbersome as the neoprene ones. Those ones are a major pain in the backside to carry with the boot part swinging around.

That's what I was thinkin' Rik, just carry them in a shoulder bag and put em on at the swim...if it's not one of my jungle swims that is.

lol well luckily I have no idea where the jungle swims are yet. Hopefully get to work finding them next weekend or maybe even an evening during the week. Had to cancel on my working party due to work commitments so looks like I will be on that stretch for a little while so should give me plenty of time to scout around :ph34r:

lol well luckily I have no idea where the jungle swims are yet. Hopefully get to work finding them next weekend or maybe even an evening during the week. Had to cancel on my working party due to work commitments so looks like I will be on that stretch for a little while so should give me plenty of time to scout around :ph34r:

Don't just plump on that stretch Rik, there's several others fishing far better (infact all of 'em ! ) at the moment where you don't need a W/P either ;) .

Don't just plump on that stretch Rik, there's several others fishing far better (infact all of 'em ! ) at the moment where you don't need a W/P either ;) .

I must have a look at that book again then. I thought a lot of Ribble was off limits for the start of the season after seeing a post on the forum.