Sainsbury's are brill

nursejudy

quote:

ps. thanks for the support little onions,how many men actually enjoy supermarket shopping anyway.

I do, daughter #1 and I take great delight in winding up her Mother by filling the trolley with stuff that 'we need' but she doesn't. The only problem with supermarket shopping is the dents on the car door caused by women 'drivers'....Aaaargh!

Paul

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nugg, Sorry mate I have bought a licence this year (first time ever) Sorry I dont drink alcohol in any shape or form :P

Little Onions, I know they work long hours, my mum was a Nurse before she retired and I was proud of her :)

NurseJudy,It must be nice to go out for a meal, I think it was 6 years since Eileen and I last did it. :( I am sorry I would far rather walk round Asda and pick up a bargain than use the internet. I loathe and detest the bl**dy internet. I only use this site and nothing else. we only have it for Eileen and the kids. :( I'd shut the whole system down. Playground for thieves,conmen and perverts :mad:

[ 15. April 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Ian Bass ]

Hi Ian,After the shoppings done,are you any good in the kitchen ,do you ever cook for Eileen and the kids if you are not so fond of going out for meals...good barby weather this Easter..

judy

[ 16. April 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

quote:

NurseJudy,It must be nice to go out for a meal, I think it was 6 years since Eileen and I last did it

the last time me and the mrs went to a restaraunt was in 1973 when we got engaged :( mind you watching certain tv programs good job we havent sam and ella usually are provided but not on the menu ,yuk :mad: i wish i were an inspector ,the SLIGHTEST infringement and i`d close them down ,hopefully for good ,even better backed up by public execution and seizure of all their assets :mad:

quote:

ps. thanks for the support little onions,how many men actually enjoy supermarket shopping anyway.

i do all the shopping now were too poor to run the car i do it on the bike (about a total of 50 miles), 3 trips with a huge shimano tackle bag , the next day another trip to get the bits i forgot

[ 16. April 2003, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ian Bass:

Nugg, Sorry mate I have bought a licence this year          (first time ever) Sorry I dont drink alcohol in any shape or form     :P    

O.K. Good man. Ill see if I can get you taken off the list, I hope I'm in time cos you must be near the top of it by now. :D:D

[ 16. April 2003, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

With you all the way, Nursejudy. Having not been taken out for dinner for 8 years I now really appreciate a partner who like to surprise me with a lunchtime 'phone call telling me we're dining out later.

We also cook together (!), with our new extended family there's 12 of us to feed each evening, so next time Sainsburys err, could you fling it this way? :P

Help me unhook these, please.

nursejudy:

Ordered my shopping from Sainsbury's on-line to be delivered to-day between 12&2pm ,hubby in charge as I'm at work,phone call at 3pm no shopping arrived.Got home at 4.30 to find shopping just been delivered,hubby very alarmed at amount of shopping bags,How much had I spent .   :mad:   On checking I had all my Shopping plus someone else's,this included 2 boxes of wine,all together about £60 of food and wine.I rang Sainsbury's,felt really guilty,we will ring you back they said.After 30 mins they rang,keep the goods for to night  in case they could get a driver to pick them up,if not the goods are ours to keep.The meat is in the freezer and the wine tastes great.My pantry is full as is the veg rack and fruit bowl,all I can say is thankyou Sainsbury's.   :D   I have over a £100 's worth of shopping and it only cost me £40.    :D   Donot know if I dare use them again,anyone want some dishwasher tablets the only thing I cannot utilise.    

nursejudy.

ps I still feel guilty.

Jammy Sod!!!!

I'll take the dishwasher tablets off your hands if it'll help you to share the burden of guilt. Will you cough up for delivery though!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Ian Bass:

I'd shut the whole system down. Playground for thieves,conmen and perverts

So what are you then? Thief, conman or pervert . Or maybe you use a different 'net to the rest of us? :rolleyes:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

nursejudy:

Hi Ian,After the shoppings done,are you any good in the kitchen ,do you ever cook for Eileen and the kids if you are not so fond of going out for meals...good barby weather this Easter..

judy

Ian does a great deal of cooking and housework as I am disabled, as for going out for meals it is not easy to get a wheelchair up to a table in comfort and there is no chance of BBQ this Easter as it is over cast and cold here.