Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Well, her we are again, same spot, waiting, wild roses out, but I spied these weevil type beetles, about the size of a couple of pin heads? Learning from my last shot of the spider I set the Canon A640 to Macro, selected F3.2, and took a few shots. That tad of extra depth of field has worked as I thought it would.

I put the picture in PS Elements 4, selected 'Auto smart fix', ad a hint of 'un sharp' tightly controlled, and thats it. Its no David Baily, but minimum cost, and minimum fiddling, offers lots of uncomplicated potential to the basic no fuss amateur like me?

weevalsRWe.jpg

This is the un touched original, for comparison, the 10m pixels makes the macro viable???

Weevalse.jpg

Sutton Warrior

Nice photograph. Hope you dont mind, I had a quick fiddle with the picture. If you can master the other commands you can control the outcome alot more than using autofix. Though there is nothing with your version, you may even like it better, I feel part of the fun taking photographs are the processes after the photo has been taken.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Below the Carrick A Rede rope bridge, Northern Ireland

There's some mouth watering rock marks along this stretch of coastline

DSCF0714Medium.jpg

DSCF0719Medium.jpg

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Excellent stuff :clap2::clap2:

Some mouth watering scenery as well Andy !! :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks lads.

Its about a 1.5 mile walk to the bridge, but its well worth it, the scenery is stunning.

We drove about 30 miles along the coast, a sea anglers dream, had me rather flushed and excited with it all :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wonder how many anglers dared to clamber down this littl cranny

DSCF0706Medium.jpg

The rope bridge

DSCF0712Medium.jpg

There's a quaint littl "cottage built into the solid rock on the island.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nice rocks :)

I saw this, and for some reason I thought "Snow White"...I wonder why? :)

DSCN4945.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic