Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

JK - once again you are the master!! Love those shots.

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Nice shots Joel, I can sympathise with that Bee, been there done that!!

Managed to grab an hour myself this morning before we went out. Only a few opportunities, but managed a Greenfinch (lots of them at the moment) whilst hanging onto my bivvy cum hide in some terrific gusts of wind.

dsc0039filteredfilteredxr5.jpg

Here's a Blackie as well.

1filteredhu0.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Whoah haven't caught up with this thread for a bit but what a batch of pictures!

Some sensational stuff there folks. That first Greenfinch shot is something else Peter, and Judy's flower shots are so intense they're giving me hayfever. Brilliant!

Haven't had much chance myself of late with work going nuts, but I snapped this newly fledged young Sparrow out of the kitchen window at the weekend.

Youngsparrow.jpg

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

As well as entering the photo comp on this forum do similar on another angling forum. The new theme on that one is"counrtyside". With this in mind done a bit prospecting on the way into work and took a few snaps.

The light was poor and dull but this twin watertank holds the potential for a good shot. What do you think?

Watertank.jpg

I pass it every day going into work so will be waiting for some decent light conditions and have another bash.Will also try different angles. :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

"You first....no YOU go first.....I'm not going out there..."

smallrats.jpg

Rats can be quite cute :)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Great shot Den :thumbs: Now pass my .22!!!! :rolleyes::headhurt:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Little pink feet, pink ears and pink little noses...............

I'm not sure where to post this, but yesterday evening, alone on the lake. Parked close to a pylon, camo coat on and hood up. Heard this strange warble/chirrupy noise above me. Turned slowly round on my seat to try not to spook whatever it was. Halfway round I spotted the male Cuckoo land on the fence rail about 40ft to my left.......closest I have been to one.............He went "cuckoo" and the other bird went "Chirrup"

I kept slowly turning around and as I did so the male flew up on to the pylon, and there were a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!

He shuffled closer...she flapped her wings and got a good grip of the pylon........and they mated :)

Even more fantastic!

He then dropped to the ground about 10 feet away from me (for a rest? ) and then flew off.

Just bursting to tell you all :)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic