Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Stunning photo Steve! I wish I could do portrait work, but I'm absolutely hopeless at it..so far. I do like the composition Steve, hopefully this is one of many you will take as she grows up, but you have set the bar quite high now I feel!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Not good at this (Or anything else I fear!!:D) But just thought I'd show off my new BIRD!!!

post-1123-1187296991_thumb.jpg

Well the Wife is in Hospital in the UK so had to get someone else to get me an egg for my brekky!!

In the UK, Chris? Why there and how is your sweet wife doing? Love and hugs are on their way in her direction.

Great shot Steve and so natural.Well done mate :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

First chance to try the macro lens out on the tripod, on some flowers I bought Sharon for our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Indoor, natural lighting. Had a job nailing the exposure and still don't think I quite got there. Keep trying, keep experimenting... Sharon ended up asking me if I bought them just so that I could take pictures of them. The thought had never crossed my mind. :)

Yellow.jpg

Purple.jpg

Orange.jpg

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Stunning photo Steve! I wish I could do portrait work, but I'm absolutely hopeless at it..so far. I do like the composition Steve, hopefully this is one of many you will take as she grows up, but you have set the bar quite high now I feel!

And I wish I could take landscapes as good as your's!

If the truth be told I'm not usually any good at portraits either, especially posed shots. My best portraits tend to be candid ones, as in this case. I find they're a lot more fun too!

Edited by Steve Burke

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

My new camera turned up this morning (canon S3IS) weather was wet, so couldnt get out to have a play, but did have a mess with the zoom this evening, im well impressed, the transporter bridge is around three miles from my house, i gave it a nice long exposeure to highlight er the lights lol, and managed to get some nice car light trails as well, i need to have a play to sort out noise and all that but for the first day i think im very happy with it.

this is from the narrow angle of the lens from my front door this evening.

transporter.jpg

this is at the wide angle of the lens from the same spot, just to show how far away the bridge actually is.

faraway.jpg

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Wow - what a result. Impressive stuff indeed.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

And double Wow! What a way to christen a camera! :clap2::clap2:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net