Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Really enjoy looking at this thread :thumbs: Some more cracking photos as usual. With a bit of luck will be posting up a few shots from the Mull of Galloway shortly. We are heading over to our caravan on Thursday for a 3 week stint :D

Have got a few sunrise shots over there in mind so that will be a 3am start then !!! :camera:

John

G'day mate, have to agree with you, the quality is really outstanding. Like the bearded reedling, slodger. :thumbs:

Cheers, Bobj.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Just about to drop the quality thru the floor & wreck all street cred for this thread, sorry, but i wish i had a better camera.

007.jpg

Moon looked so good coming up tonight, sorry pics don't do it justice.

Just about to drop the quality thru the floor & wreck all street cred for this thread, sorry, but i wish i had a better camera.

007.jpg

Moon looked so good coming up tonight, sorry pics don't do it justice.

A few shots from this morning, featuring Brampton Island dawn and a glassout over the Southern Whitsundays, Sir James Smith Group.

2952010001.jpg

2952010002.jpg

2952010005.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

I've been away for a while, but here are a couple from me taken on our recent cruise...

4649863161_0f274ecbb3.jpg

4650442160_eb2949550f.jpg

I have over 2,500 pics to go through! With a bit of luck I may have about twenty that I would consider keepers!

We've had a great time cruising our inland waterways for the last month. Who needs to go abroad? I'm burnt to a cinder and seriously relaxed after a fantastic time on a narrowboat. I'm also totally knackered after over 500 miles and something like 400 locks, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything.

Janet

Edited by Janet

Our friends on the same mooring have taken a 10mnth old GSD from a rescue and he and Robbie our Pup get on like a house on fire

Here they are after a day on the boat today letting off steam

023-1.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

014-3.jpg

026-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

They act like a couple of crazy teenagers Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Robbie has fair grown up, hasn't he? I don't think he can be called a pup any more!

Nice action shots there.

Janet

Hi Janet looks like you had a great trip [still jealous face] did you get any good pics of those black swans at Reading??.

Robbie is 8 and a bit months so a puppy still all tough he looks grown up ,A boy in a mans body if you will but it has the added advantage esp with 3 of them between the 2 boats that the occasional idiot [drunken ] or otherwise that you can come across on the towpath leave us well alone ;) ,He is going to be a right lump by the time he finshes growing .

The Photos are all down to Alex i tend to be a point shoot and miss guy myself ,We are off on our trip down the Kennett to Bath on the 19th June so will try to run a blog so you can see what its like should you be able to do the Kennett trip next year ,hoping to catch a few fish on the way Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: