Is spllenig imorpatnt ?

Guest @Winter@

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that how you spell "every" ?

Yes! Every time I post I have to check my spelling, not because I cant spell but because my typing is atrocious! :D I suggested a spell checker on the forum but didnt get much support! :( I understand that one of the toolbars has one?

The post that started this is true but actually doesn’t paint a true picture because the words are not incorrectly spelled they are anagrams.

Spelling and grammar are important they help get a message across clearly. If someone has a problem and cant spell well we shouldn't point and shout, and lets face it we all definitely / definately !! ;) make mistakes from time to time, so that shouldn't be a problem, but it really doesn't take much effort to read through your post and edit if necessary, or better still write it in word and paste it into the reply box..

I always have to stop and think how to spell Mackerel !!

So imho those with dyslexia etc shouldn't be humiliated, occasional mistakes are allowed, but the lazy s*ds that don't read their post can expect to have their legs pulled!

:):):)

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

So imho those with dyslexia etc shouldn't be humiliated, occasional mistakes are allowed, but the lazy s*ds that don't read their post can expect to have their legs pulled!

:):):)

Spot-on, Dan - we should definitely save the humiliation for those that use text-speak. ;)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Guest Finepix
Spot-on, Dan - we should definitely save the humiliation for those that use text-speak. ;)

Here here, even if I'm texting I won't use it :thumbdown::D

Here here, even if I'm texting I won't use it :thumbdown::D

Hey consensus! Tell Elton he wont have to close the thread!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I dont use text speak either (unless Ive run out of space!)

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Guest Finepix
i only use txt spk when i'm txting. i have been impressed, that on my brief visit to this forum, that no one uses it. right, i b off 2 c life on mars on bbc 1.

ello ?

Slightly :offtopic: but isn't Life on Mars bloomin' brilliant! I'm becoming a bit of a TV junkie at the mo (blame those cold dark nights), and I'm loving this.