Gaz51

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's finally happened.

Big News

What's your opinion? :headhurt:

Didn't bother us over here too much...latest dating News...best place to pick-up is in the street....outside the Pub having a smoke...

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

there will be a rush on outdoor heaters get shares now.

i have no problem (i do smoke) but the laws could be misconstrued if they are made to include a ban on smoking in workplaces ,mr white van man ,lorry drivers and taxi drivers etc could be knicked for a fag end in their ashtry seeing as these are considered work places.

pity foreigners are once more sticking their noses in my business again not that it makes much difference :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i have no problem (i do smoke) but the laws could be misconstrued if they are made to include a ban on smoking in workplaces ,mr white van man ,lorry drivers and taxi drivers etc could be knicked for a fag end in their ashtry seeing as these are considered work places.

Over here Van Drivers, Taxi Drivers and Lorry drivers can be done for smoking in there vehicles..I know of one Cabbie who was.

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

my point exactly ,i bet theres huge piles of fag ends in laybyes on the scottish border too

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest NickInTheNorth
Over here Van Drivers, Taxi Drivers and Lorry drivers can be done for smoking in there vehicles..I know of one Cabbie who was.

About time too, and thankfully common sense prevailed and they did the job right.

And certainly up here in Scotland the ban applies to all workplaces including vans and lorries

blimey i bet that adds to road rage but i expect the service's gain ,more lorries more burgers :D

Good on them. Nothing worse than a cabbie stinking of cigarrette smoke along with the cab itself. Until a person doesn't smoke people don't realize how retched the smell of smoke is on clothing and how long it lingers after the cigarrette is out.

Guest sandpipper
there will be a rush on outdoor heaters get shares now.

pity foreigners are once more sticking their noses in my business again not that it makes much difference :angry:

there talking about starting that were i work now