what was number 1 when you were born?

bluezulu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no cory just broke into your house and nicked it out of your record collection! :P

'Tis far too modern for me mate. All my sounds are recorded on foil cylinders.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

:crazy: born 2 years before your bottom datum line blue :wheelchair:

"Fire at the smoke" :lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I'm feeling left out, so, I've got - Mr Tambourine man - The Byrds for the day I left school, Telegram Sam by T Rex for my wedding day.

Found some titles from my birth year, I like the sound of this one, - I Like My Baby's Pudding - Wynonie Harris :rolleyes:

This one was number one for ten weeks in my birth year so there's a 1 in 5 chance it was this; If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked A Cake - Eileen Barton :thumbdown:

There's various lists from the 50s and onwards here

I'm feeling left out, so, I've got - Mr Tambourine man - The Byrds for the day I left school, Telegram Sam by T Rex for my wedding day.

Found some titles from my birth year, I like the sound of this one, - I Like My Baby's Pudding - Wynonie Harris :rolleyes:

This one was number one for ten weeks in my birth year so there's a 1 in 5 chance it was this; If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked A Cake - Eileen Barton :thumbdown:

There's various lists from the 50s and onwards here

ayjay, your like me sheet music sales. On your birthday it was 'My Foolish Heart' by Billy Eckstine.

It was the best seller for 11 weeks from April 29 1950.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Johnnie Ray with Such a Night. Doesn`t mean a lot to me though.

Johnnie Ray with Such a Night. Doesn`t mean a lot to me though :( . I have heard of him of course but not that song. :rolleyes:

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Guest Josh Iddon

Mine was..........................

Bombalurina - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini!!!! :huh::yucky::yucky::yucky:

I'm feeling left out, so, I've got - Mr Tambourine man - The Byrds for the day I left school,

thats the day i was born :2::2:

Fugees - Killing Me Softly. day of my wedding :headhurt::headhurt:

Edited by Dog Fish