Conservation & Politics Forum?

Elton

Conservation & Politics Forum?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a separate forum for conservation & politics discussions?

• Yes
    • No

Or a seperate forum for Essex boys and anouther for Scotsmen!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted yes,

Why can't there be a special forum

There can be. Elton was trying to figure out if there should be so he asked if folks would like one.

If there could not be one then the poll would not have been posted.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Sam - as you will see I have had a look in after a long absence - why are you still perpetuating the North- South divide that caused all the unpleasantness before.

Please remember many of us up here supported the Bass issues !!!!!

See you in a couple of months again.

Peter

Ps the attitude that we need to be exposed to endless political wittering because it is good for us is what gets some of our backs up. I dont know anybody on here who is not interested in conservation. Many of us however see more than one species as being important.

Tight lines all :)

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

There can be. Elton was trying to figure out if there should be so he asked if folks would like one.

If there could not be one then the poll would not have been posted.

Newt , my post was directed at those who said "No" and was

Oh sod it I can't be bothered

Knight

Hiya,

I voted yes, but I'm not really sure why, as it wont solve the problem that causes most people to leave this site.

As Peter already highlighted, some people are determined to continue the petty trouble making on here. :(

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

I voted yes, but I'm not really sure why, as it wont solve the problem that causes most people to leave this site.

As Peter already highlighted, some people are determined to continue the petty trouble making on here. :(

You're not wrong there.........Like I said earlier, half a dozen bannings and there would be harmony restored.

You're not wrong there.........Like I said earlier, half a dozen bannings and there would be harmony restored.

But then Elton wouldn't have anyone to go fishing with. :lol::lol::lol:

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Elton has to keep the view numbers of the forum up to make it worthwhile running.

How are these figures holding up over the last 6 months, since people started to drift off?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net