To Kill a Burglar....

Bob Bradford

blimey Jim your so poor you have to clean potential burglers ovens to get them to visit :(

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure we were chatting about this Before Christmas, The problem is with the way the law stands at the momement is you can only use what force that is deemed resonable, I think as like minded inderviduals what we see as reasonable wouldnt satisfy Mr Tw@t .JP. All bladed weapons,clubbs and cudgels would put you in line for a rough ride in the courts, you may well win the day but the gloves would be off. There is a hundred and one things laying around the house that would do the job just as well. As an old style Bouncer before the we became door supervisors and I saw the light and gave it all up thank god ,I have seen ( and felt on one occaision) how much damage a lady's stilletto can do. A walking stick is far easier to explian away than a Katana and a lot easier to wield, As a older and wiser person, I made the desision not to fight for things, only for people. If you must fight, to come second isn't an option that is somthing that needs to be taken into consideration, as well as; what I was capperble of in my twenties realisticly isnt there now in my fourtys fighting for your skin aint fun Ive had to do it. A good burgeler allarm and a big dog is the way Forward. Prevention rather than cure.

Ps I hasten to add if you must use stillettos dont use your best ones :)

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Tw-t got through the language filters - most odd mods!

Sorry about that guys.

Obviously we all have the same opinoin of Majestrates.... :P

Have alterd the post

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Probably a US-English based language filter Ian because that term isn't anything much over here.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Probably a US-English based language filter Ian because that term isn't anything much over here.

Not much of a cuss here Realy. Ive certainly been called worse :):)

انا آكل كل الفطائر

Not offended by the way - just surprised! By many people it would be considered up on the top half of the list next to c's and f's - although the use of the word tw*t in terms of hitting someone I think has lessend peoples general problem with it (it's used on late night televsion in that context).

For example - 2 pints of Lager use it frequently enough now (a TV programme), but Nick Hancock came under fire ten years ago for saying something about ice skaters 'tw*tting about on the ice' at 9pm.

Ian W

The one that makes me smile is childrens TV presenters calling each other "Berks"

If they knew anything about rhyming slang they wouldn't use that particular word :)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

My own thoughts on this matter is quite clear. These things (you can't call the people) claim "human rights" when thumped and the courts agree. As far as I am concerned they gave up their human rights VOLUNTARY when he commited the crime!

I am waiting to hear of someone shooting 5 or 6 yobs that attacked him/her in the street. You hear of these cases DAILY, but NEVER hear of them being caught by the police, that,in my mind, costitutes a sound defence!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription