Spragg for tha leader

Spragg

Spragg for modernator - Out with Castro and Pinochet  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would tha like tive get shot on current modernators and elect me as tha new leader instead.

• Yes sack them modernators and elect the Spragg as tha leader
    • Nah - Keep current lot and carry on whinging aboot netters andt likes.

Ah reckons its aboot time we ad a change a leader. Ahm putting mesen forward fort new modernator job. Mi policy is tive ban all't whinger hobbiests and filt spot with real fishermen who use nets not rods. Whats tha reckon ? Cast tha vote at top and get rid a current dictators.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah reckons its aboot time we ad a change a leader. Ahm putting mesen forward fort new modernator job. Mi policy is tive ban all't whinger hobbiests and filt spot with real fishermen who use nets not rods. Whats tha reckon ? Cast tha vote at top and get rid a current dictators.

:lol:

I'd love to be a modernator.

:lol:

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Please don't encourage this fool with a reply or vote. He/she obviously has too much time on his/her hands, and not enough to occupy his/her mind.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Moderators are like politicians - anyone who wants the job probably should not be allowed to have it.

I do have to say this is the first thing posted by Spragg that I've enjoyed. It gives me hope for the man.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President