Fishing for Asians

Leon Roskilly

.....actually freud would suggest you only consider whites to be british hence your distinction of both colour AND nationality in your remarks........I wouldnt be so bold as to suggest such a thing of course :)

This from someone that wants diversity yet calls someone that wants equality a racist. Nuff said. :clap:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
This from someone that wants diversity yet calls someone that wants equality a racist. Nuff said. :clap:

I'm not the one whining about a few quid being spent, you are!

No matter ant, you just keep on slinging the mud.........i'm sure enough will stick in the end for a few people to believe that I'm the baddy! :lol::lol:

This threads done to death anyway and I have a large pike to go and stalk. :thumbs:

I'm not the one whining about a few quid being spent, you are!

No matter ant, you just keep on slinging the mud.........i'm sure enough will stick in the end for a few people to believe that I'm the baddy! :lol::lol:

This threads done to death anyway and I have a large pike to go and stalk. :thumbs:

Look Phil, you are the one slinging mud by branding folk bigots and racists, and please show me where i've been "whining about a few quid.....".

Basically, I just think of you and your type as overgrown playground bullies, calling names whenever you get the oppertunity and trying to enforce your liberal pc views where they are neither wanted or warranted.

I had a short break from posting here on AN because I like many other former members are sick of the few that cause disruption. Shame as it used to be such a welcoming and friendly place to visit, maybe time for another break. :(

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Guest tigger
So woman #1 is white british, woman #2 is asian, they both live in the same street nextdoor to each other. All we are saying is why should woman #2 be given preferential treatment?

I'm being branded racist/bigoted for wanting equality and you are backing the promotion of a division based on nationality.

I'm all for promoting angling aimed at the less abled or juvenile offenders, but all of them not just a certain segment based on their religeon or colour of their skin.

It really is a case of :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: with the pc munchkins.

Well said. The EA by targetting just one group are practising racial discrimination against all others.

I thought the EA where there to look after water quality and the environment not dabble in politics and get involved with religious factions.

Guest tigger
So woman #1 is white british, woman #2 is asian, they both live in the same street nextdoor to each other. All we are saying is why should woman #2 be given preferential treatment?

It really is a case of :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: with the pc munchkins.

Why don't you answer Ant's question Bummagain Phil???

Why are you evading the question ? Your wriggling like a hooked maggot.

Blimey!! you lot don't half get heated!!!

Just to clarify my view on this, I feel that targeting older women particularly Asian older women is a waste of time, there may be odd exceptions to the rule but largely I really do not believe the interest will be there...however get their kids interested and things could be so different... I keep saying it on here but no-one seems to be listening...educate the kids and the rest will naturally follow, if a class of 28 kids has 8 Asian descendants, 4 boys,4 girls, 10 afro Caribbean descendants, 5 boys ,5 girls and the remaining 10 are white British descendants, 5 boys ,5 girls they will ALL be taught and treated equally, they will ALL go home and talk to their parents about fishing and some of them will end up anglers for life, maybe even some of their parents will!!

This is the way to do it, it is a natural unforced way of introducing angling to anyone and everyone, I believe angling is open to anyone that wishes to purchase a licence and buy the gear... the problem lies in education though, and that includes those ill advised administrators from the EA.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting topic.

Without sounding ignorant, is it a problem that asians dont generally subscribe to coarse fishing? Seems like a big waste of hot air, given the choice id prefer to keep some traditions with english heritage pretty much left alone, the countrys already a wreck with other issues regarding ethnics why involve fishing? It will get to a point where we will have f@@k at tradition left in england especially as the powers obove have pushed this modern day multi ethnic community we all have to endure. i think il be off to oz over the next few years as they seem to have a more realistic view on things!

Guest tigger
i think il be off to oz over the next few years as they seem to have a more realistic view on things!

Yeah the Ausies wouldn't put up with all this PC crap.

I have a lot of friends and relations over there and i'm in the same mind as yourself about having a long stay over there.

It would be good to see all the ethnic fans over here drown in them!!!

Edited by tigger