How would you react ?

Ken L

What I object to is so called assylum seekers living the high life whilst old folks are left with no services.

I'm quite interested in this, what are the services denied to the old folk and which old folk where,by asylum seekers living the high life

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the method of payment you object to, the wait whilst the vouchers were scanned ,or the fact that vouchers were used in the first place. If the same people had paid with real folding paper money are you saying that , that would have been alright and not worthy of comment

Couple of years ago, the mum-in-law had a couple of 'dudes' checkout infront with a couple of apples.

they handed over a food voucher and were givern change in the form of cash. Straight back into the

store they went to collect a bottle of Scotch.

(Think this is the reason the vouchers are in small ammounts now)

The inlaws were site foreman & theatre nurse all there working lives, they get taxed on their pension's.

Too say they were/are puzzled is an understatement :angry:

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Brian, you know perfectly well that no local authority report is ever going to state that services for the elderly have been limited by the financial limitations placed on the authority by having to provide housing and support for illegal immigrants - not because it isn't true, but because it is.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sorry Ken but I think you've got it wrong

Local authority social services money for service provision for elderly service users is ring fenced and that means it can only be used for certain service provision and no other purpose.

Money to provide "housing and support for illegal immigrants and asylum seekers" is provide by the Home Office and is from a different scource and is not related to the total council spend and is disregarded in any financial budgets that the council sets.

Any money that the local authority spends in relation to the above can and is claimed back by them from the Home Office

then tell me why the teenage trollop with 3 kids next door gets taken shopping by her social worker every fortnight

then comes back to tell the other teenage trollop the other side how much it cost

£146.00 this last time

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Couple of years ago, the mum-in-law had a couple of 'dudes' checkout infront with a couple of apples.

they handed over a food voucher and were givern change in the form of cash. Straight back into the

store they went to collect a bottle of Scotch.

(Think this is the reason the vouchers are in small ammounts now)

Change should not be given from voucher payments, which is why they come in a range of small denominations:

http://www.luncheonvouchers.co.uk/caterer/...howtoredeem.asp

then tell me why the teenage trollop with 3 kids next door gets taken shopping by her social worker every fortnight

then comes back to tell the other teenage trollop the other side how much it cost

£146.00 this last time

Who's the question directed at and what is it in relation to?

Davyr, not being funny, but read the above again.

Food voucher, immigrant voucher, call it what you like.... (i know Luncheon Vouchers)

What i was saying is the free load voucher is now in smaller denomination to avoid what

i was trying to say.

Sorry not being funny, dont do politics, i just stay at home and :wallbash:

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Davyr, not being funny, but read the above again.

Food voucher, immigrant voucher, call it what you like.... (i know Luncheon Vouchers)

What i was saying is the free load voucher is now in smaller denomination to avoid what

i was trying to say.

Sorry not being funny, dont do politics, i just stay at home and :wallbash:

But as they can use the vouchers for anything from a supermarket (not just food and drink), what's to stop them blowing their entire £35 weekly allowance on booze, whatever denominations the vouchers are in?

just today at a carboot sale a chap with a foreign accent (russian??) bought several mobile phones (one costing £80 and one £50 from the same table) in my usual going round 50 times while my mrs finishes the first lap i spotted him buying others as well ,i also noticed a lady doing the same .

later on putting a purchase in the car i spotted them yabbering by their car they put their purchases in the boot (a fine collection).

the questions are i presume he's sending them abroad or selling them here.

if there sold abroad then with his bit and transportation they would be expensive thus their prospective owners must have plenty of money(pop goes the image of hard done by foreigners living on a pittence).

if there sold here why are people paying the inflated prices?

i presume foreigners cannot buy mobile phones hence willing to pay high prices ? so i guess this chap is a smuggler so how does he get the stuff through customs? and does he pay tax being an exporter?

its nothing new i used to buy tellies at the local dead stock sales and make a few quid fixing them and selling them on ,suddenly asians came on the scene and swiftly bought everything at prices my meagre venture couldn't afford and my fag money disapeared overnight. :rolleyes:

p.s he wasent using tokens but real money and lots of it :D

there seems to be a market out there our russian friends buy phones and at another car boot an eastern chap buys electronic goods ,why arnt err "english" people filling this hole :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson