How would you react ?

Ken L

then tell me why the teenage trollop with 3 kids next door gets taken shopping by her social worker every fortnight

then comes back to tell the other teenage trollop the other side how much it cost

£146.00 this last time

was not a direct question more of an observation with regards people getting handouts over and above entitlement

they [the social] dont take me shopping

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand how it is right and just that people that have never contributed to an economy can enter a Country and take handouts, my philosophy is simple... you put in to the kitty ,you are entitled to take out of the kitty, our old folk that have have contributed all their working lives to our economy get very little and I judge a Nation on how it treats it's elders not on how it treats imposter's from another Country, this is a National disgrace and needs sorting.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Guest Ferret1959
I do not understand how it is right and just that people that have never contributed to an economy can enter a Country and take handouts, my philosophy is simple... you put in to the kitty ,you are entitled to take out of the kitty, our old folk that have have contributed all their working lives to our economy get very little and I judge a Nation on how it treats it's elders not on how it treats imposter's from another Country, this is a National disgrace and needs sorting.

You saved me some typing there Bob, my same thoughts. :angry:

What beats me is how they get here in the first place?????????

What if there was a war against us, would the enemy just catch the ferry? :blink:

The thing is Bob I don't know anyone who would say anything different.

The problem we have in the UK is that we are about the only country in EU who adheres to the rules as set by the EU on asylum. Countries like France,Belgium,Germany,Holland,Italy etc don't play by the same set of rules as we do. Asylum seekers are supposed to seek refuge in the first EU country that they land in but many other Governments turn a blind eye to transient seekers as they know they'll end up in the UK as again we are the only country that adheres to the Human Rights Act that originated from the EU

If the EU as a whole was to shoulder some of the refugees or seekers that they by law should then the burden on this country would be less. The problem goes back to the signing of the Mastrict Treaty that was signed some years ago and ceeded most of our legislative rights to the EU which in turn binds us as a nation to the laws passed by the EU and we as a nation are always seen as doing the right thing by EU law.

The good thing that I can see is that with the enlargement of the EU and all the problems that will bring together with the single currency that has brought most member states to a point of rampant inflation and job losses, I can see the beginning of the end of the EU as a unified political force and the transferring of sovereignty back to the UK where we can determine our own destiny and laws

The thing is Bob I don't know anyone who would say anything different.

Well, me for a start :P

It's what makes us civilised

The problem we have in the UK is that we are about the only country in EU who adheres to the rules as set by the EU on asylum. Countries like France,Belgium,Germany,Holland,Italy etc don't play by the same set of rules as we do. Asylum seekers are supposed to seek refuge in the first EU country that they land in but many other Governments turn a blind eye to transient seekers as they know they'll end up in the UK as again we are the only country that adheres to the Human Rights Act that originated from the EU

Er Germany takes more asylum seekers than we do

If the EU as a whole was to shoulder some of the refugees or seekers that they by law should then the burden on this country would be less. The problem goes back to the signing of the Mastrict Treaty that was signed some years ago and ceeded most of our legislative rights to the EU which in turn binds us as a nation to the laws passed by the EU and we as a nation are always seen as doing the right thing by EU law.

The good thing that I can see is that with the enlargement of the EU and all the problems that will bring together with the single currency that has brought most member states to a point of rampant inflation and job losses, I can see the beginning of the end of the EU as a unified political force and the transferring of sovereignty back to the UK where we can determine our own destiny and laws

Do you think that if it wasn't for asylum seekers this goverment would treat our pensioners better.?

Do you think the two factors are related?

I agree, our pensioners are treated apallingly by this, and by preceding governments, but it has nothing to do with the way we treat asylum seekers, or indeed, our membership of the EU.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Do you think that if it wasn't for asylum seekers this goverment would treat our pensioners better.?

Do you think the two factors are related?

I agree, our pensioners are treated apallingly by this, and by preceding governments, but it has nothing to do with the way we treat asylum seekers, or indeed, our membership of the EU.

I think you've read me wrong Sportsman.

From reading my posts on previous threads I would have thought you had realised that we were singing from the same song book on this one, or have my posts been that bland that you've just ignorned or not digested them.

What I was agreeing with Bobs post was that pensioners do get a raw deal in this country and trying to explain at the same time how and why we as a country deal with seekers in the way that we do.

Obviously did'nt make a very good job of it

I think you've read me wrong Sportsman.

From reading my posts on previous threads I would have thought you had realised that we were singing from the same song book on this one, or have my posts been that bland that you've just ignorned or not digested them.

What I was agreeing with Bobs post was that pensioners do get a raw deal in this country and trying to explain at the same time how and why we as a country deal with seekers in the way that we do.

Obviously did'nt make a very good job of it

I thought you explained it very well, Sportsman is right in a way, but if you have a limited budget and it is going in to many directions then some things do fall by the wayside.

Our elderly citizens do get a raw deal and I like many others think if stronger restrictions are placed on looking after others and it is not just illegal or legal entrants but monies spent willy nilly overseas in which the people intended to be helped are so often not, we could then look at giving our own a better slice of the cake.

If we don't then parties like the BNP will not be just a joke they will end up being a total pain in the a***.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I was unable to confirm or deny Brian's statement about ring fencing of budgets but at the end of the day rigfencing doesnt mean much because there is a finite pot and it matters little whether it's administered by local authorities or the treasury or whether it's raised from income tax or council tax. Its all public money.

This from Hansard:

"The NASS budget for 2002–2003 is #40.5 million*. This figure includes grants totalling #18.6 million* to the voluntary sector for the provision of services to asylum seekers. The current budget for support is #434 million.

* All figures rounded to nearest # million."

Of course, those figures exclude Income Suport and Jobseekers allowance.

That's a lot of pensions and nursing home placements !

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The one thing thats not in doubt is that all money however spent and by whom is raised by UK Plc and consists of tax's raised from UK taxpayers and business's and yes there is a finite pot but I still think that how we judge ourselves as human beings and how we we rate our humanity towards our fellow man is how we treat everybody with equal standards and compassion.

There is an argument that says charity begins at home and any money spent should be in the UK but it is an honestly held belief of mine that wherever practicle we should as a nation help those less fortunate than ourselves whether they be overseas in Africa competing against natural disaster or refugees fleeing war torn countries

The problem with the system we operate in the UK is that because we operate a fair system applicable to all there will be some who take advantage and rip off that system, it happens with UK born men and women and I'm afraid some seekers are no different in that respect but I don't believe it's anywhere as bad as some sections of our more jingoistic press would have us believe

OI OI,

how come most of the asylum seeker's are mainly YOUNG SINGLE MEN in fact it's the majority of them how come there are no single wemen & you only hear about family's when they are being kicked out because there easy targets or profesionel people who are living a nice quiet life,

when they come here they say if they go back they will be killed WHY what have they been up to ??

now the war has ended in there country it's time to go back but its such an easy way of life here for them they just dissapear & NO ONE gives a toss,

personely i still think they should be put strait into camp's till they get or dont get asylum (old army, navy, & air force barrack's even prison ship's) sod the bleeding heart's & the p.c bigade. its about time we kept an eye on them & got it sorted them in jail for a start if they break our law's however minor send them STRAIT back to where they came from because most are ungreatfull b******s so why should we feed & cloth them.

this once proud & wonderfull country of our's is now a laughing stock & it's only going to get worse, if people call me a racist i say its only this goverment has made me with all its unfairness.

THANK'S FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS IM BLOODY ANGRY.

BILL (MERLINO)

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite