Tonights dinner top trumps

JV44

Rusty is at this moment cooking up a storm so here is my pitch,Roast Chicken with stuffing and Sausage meat roast Carrots and ParsnipsRoast spuds and the bit he always forgets pud....sticky Toffee pud Custard and Cream ....Alex went shopping mate ha ha ha any other takers?

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

To start tomato soup with croutons. Roast beef, Yorkshire pud, sprouts, carrots in butter, roast potatoes Horseradish sauce, creamed mash potatoes parsnips. Dessert rhubarb crumble and custard

• Like 1

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Chicken soup with white bread

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's always pasta on Sundays, cos it's quick, (roasts are for midweek in our house), so, pasta with a white wine and cream sauce, with rather a lot of prawns added, and a bottle of Fitou.

Roast quail, herby roast tats cooked in duck fat and haricots vert in a red wine reduction (gravy with red wine it)

• Like 3

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Good stuff guys keep em coming ,no pitch from Rusty as yet reckon he has seen the competition and is running scared :giveup:

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Good stuff guys keep em coming ,no pitch from Rusty as yet reckon he has seen the competition and is running scared :giveup:

Probably nipped off to the local chippy or curry house

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Porbeagle shark steak with a provencale sauce and crusty bread and butter!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Right now calculate how long it takes to prepare and cook and eat = the minutes you never get back from your life span.

My dinner 10 seconds opening can ,3 minutes in microwave 2 minutes to cool enough to drink it about 2 mins to dunk bread eat it and wash up cup .

I could save time heating it to drinkable temperature but cannot micro it in the can itself and use that as a cup so perhaps i could knock a minute off

Cant understand those that can sit for ages their grub must be stone cold before they get to the end

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson