Please please help me out!

lee_aheric

Done. Best of luck, Lee.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survey Done

One drawback with this forum is that we're all Mad

Will this not skew your result

:thumbs::yeah:

Ferox are more than Mythical. www.darkmileferox.co.uk

so so so so grateful that there are so many warm-hearted people in this forum:) :sun:

In response to Gozzer's remarks, after screening out all those things you mentioned not to post about, I realized that I definitely should've included some questoins about pies and cake in my questionnaire to get more reponses :) (thanks to the suggestions from Huge Vitae) :sun:

have a nice day :rolleyes:

I did it yesterday but had a lot of trouble with question 22; out of the 11 sections I could only give a proper answer to three of them, some questions just won't work for all and sundry.

i.e. "If I want to be like someone, I try to buy the same brands that they buy".

Sorry, but I can't imagine what it's like to want to be like someone, all my time is taken up with just being me. -_-

Err ayjay - I think both "No" and "I dunno" were offered as choices.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

All done Lee, agree with everyone elses comments, well put together and though out.

Good luck with it.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

To ayjay,

thanks for giving your say

that section is focused on offline buying behaviour, which is used to judge what kind of consumer you are in real life.

As you said "all the time is taken up to be me", this reflects you must be very independent and rational.

Whereas others might be easy to be affected by someone else like their friends, that's also why companies pour so much money on celebrity endorsement.

Hope this helps explain my position in the survey:)

cheers