Steve Irwins' Death

John E Ashford

I regret the death of anyone at the age of 44 years, but I must be the only person who wasn't a fan of his.

When his programmes first started they were unusual and interesting, but I started disliking the way he provoked dangerous situations, often by stressing the creatures.

It seemed that he was more interested in "good TV", than the creatures welfare.

A sad occurrence, but not that surprising, given his chosen occupation.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret the death of anyone at the age of 44 years, but I must be the only person who wasn't a fan of his.

When his programmes first started they were unusual and interesting, but I started disliking the way he provoked dangerous situations, often by stressing the creatures.

It seemed that he was more interested in "good TV", than the creatures welfare.

A sad occurrence, but not that surprising, given his chosen occupation.

Cant disagree 'Cranfield'. Very Sad, but the luck had to run out? Its his wife and children who will suffer in the long run . . . Says a lot for a simple quiet life. :mellow:

CJS2

No doubt we'll get the opportunity to find out, I heard it was all caught on film and his family are keen for it to be shown on TV. Well, as they say, the show must go on....

I doubt that it will, there has been a call for the tape to be destroyed after the police have finished with it.

For me that's the way it should be, whatever your thoughts on the man watching him get killed is an absolute no no.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I doubt that it will, there has been a call for the tape to be destroyed after the police have finished with it.

For me that's the way it should be, whatever your thoughts on the man watching him get killed is an absolute no no.

Yeah, a call by who though. Sorry to be cynical, but that tape is a goldmine and it will emerge eventually. The battle for the profits is being thrashed out as we speak. Taste doesn't come into it when there's money to be made. Look at those Diana photos that came out recently, the bloke had to wait 10 years, but he eventually cashed in.