Aniversary?

Tog

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've been with Sue for 21 years this coming January but we're not married or engaged, my mum always told me not to rush into anything. :)

You are a card Ant!!!!! :lol::lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

:giveup: 21 years and they said if i behaved myself i would get time off for good behavuor

guess ive been a bad boy then and now LOL :clap:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

My better half and I will celebrate (*1) 21 years of wedded bliss (*1) on Thursday 7th.

Many chums have remarked: - you dont look old enough (I was 22, she 20), - that's your 3rd life sentance, hmmm 3x7 = one bloody great big itch! etc.

I've booked a table at a fine resturant on the beach in Bournemouth (feels just like the med) (*2) - so that should earn me a few brownie points,,,,

So folks, what's your score? first? twice / thrice, 50 golden years and still going strong?

And how do you celebrate? any 'interesting' aniversary japes to tell?

(*1- if thats the right word?!) :huh:

(*2- hope she don't mind me chucking half a mackerel out, the Bass might be in) :lol:

hi, think i know the place your going, lived in bournemouth for a couple of years, just want to say great choice of place.

all the very best and hope many more years of getting out to fish lol.

regards

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

Me and SHMBO celebrate 30 years this year and as yet have not a clue what do do to make it special. with 4 weeks to go and an echo in my wallet its getting a bit hairy so any ideas anyone? Shes a diamond though even if she still doesnt understand why I need another reel to add to the 9 I already have!!

Me and SHMBO celebrate 30 years this year and as yet have not a clue what do do to make it special. with 4 weeks to go and an echo in my wallet its getting a bit hairy so any ideas anyone? Shes a diamond though even if she still doesnt understand why I need another reel to add to the 9 I already have!!

Yeah - sell 5 of the reels and take her out somewhere nice ;):lol: ( as if )

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

so any ideas anyone?

Dead easy......do something she's been prompting you to do together for years....she'll think you're wonderfull.....Sorted!!!

Paul