RMT backs drink driving

barry luxton

you ever been in London when the tube or bus decides to 'f' up the general public big cod, the queue for me starts down the a 2 somewhere, doubling the time it take, 2 hours to do ten mile. was it my fault someone decided to have a swig before attempting to drive. Is it my fault some union rep wants parity with all the numerous bus companies and dictate that all the separate bus companies should be paying every driver the same wages.

They are dictating to the management telling the management how to run their business and at the end of the line, when those union toss@rs don't get their way, they stuff everyone else who wants to earn a crust, sits alright with you does it.

I'm condemning the union, I couldn't care less about the driver, he don't give a toss for my situation, so I really should condemn him as well.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

you ever been in London when the tube or bus decides to 'f' up the general public big cod, the queue for me starts down the a 2 somewhere, doubling the time it take, 2 hours to do ten mile. was it my fault someone decided to have a swig before attempting to drive. Is it my fault some union rep wants parity with all the numerous bus companies and dictate that all the separate bus companies should be paying every driver the same wages.

They are dictating to the management telling the management how to run their business and at the end of the line, when those union toss@rs don't get their way, they stuff everyone else who wants to earn a crust, sits alright with you does it.

I'm condemning the union, I couldn't care less about the driver, he don't give a toss for my situation, so I really should condemn him as well.

Have you ever thought bad management can cause upsets i think strike action has to be the very last resort but sometimes there is no other alternative just going back to when i worked off Aberdeen in the 80ss dureing maggys recesiion the oil companys were slashing the wages every year i jacked in and got a job onshore better wages home everynight they were just taking the pist that was until it brought it all home as to the dangers of working on an oil or gas platform with the terrible incident with the Piper Alpha when many lives were lost i new lads who lost there lives on that platform within 3 months the wages had nearly doubled to get lads back out there, before the incident the oil companys didnt give a flying hook if you didnt like on yer bike and with having no protection a lot of lads just took it then the shoe was on the other foot seen it all barry workers need protection i hooking hate these torys who just want smash unions and its the same people who would have you working for 10 bob and a conker.

paul.

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If you're condemning the union for taking the ultimate sanction are you also condemning the employer for creating the situation by sacking the driver? Dismissal should be a last resort not a first choice.

It's obvious you don't care about the driver, but remember, he may be guilty of nothing more than a glass of wine with dinner the night before. Would that be enough to stop you driving to work?

I would condemn the driver, over the limit is against the law mate, simple as that, and if the drivers rule and safety rules state it is a sackable offence then so be it. He will have know the rule,s end of. Drink, fail the test and suffer the consequences.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I would condemn the driver, over the limit is against the law mate, simple as that, and if the drivers rule and safety rules state it is a sackable offence then so be it. He will have know the rule,s end of. Drink, fail the test and suffer the consequences.

You don't know if he broke the rules only that he failed a potentially flawed test method.

"Over the limit" has not been satisfactorily proven - two potentially flawed tests with no alternative method of substantiating the results offered are not good enough to deny a person their livelihood.

I hadn't realised we had so many saints among us who've never done anything wrong.

This is a bit off topic, but reading Barrys comments reminded me of it. :D

I had a visit from a guy yesterday, just as I was going out. He handed me a leaflet, and I took it without looking and said thanks. He then said something about Ed Balls, (our MP, tin hat on). I then looked at the leaflet and saw it was for the Tory party. I just said "Sorry mate, I wouldn't ever vote Tory, you're wasting your time with me". "Not even to get rid of Ed Balls?", he said. I told him I didn't like him either, and wasn't sure how I would vote, but it wouldn't be Tory. He got a bit shirty, and started on about the economy etc, to which I started on about the influence of the Russian 'oligarths', as well as the Chinese, Japanese, and other foreign big money, had on the economy. I was in a hurry so I just said that I remembered the 80s and the effect it had on me, and my family and friends. He began to get a bit angry and shouted, "I'm older than you, and I can remember the mess in the 70s!" I replied that I too remembered the 70s, and asked how old he was. "59" he said. "Top Trumps! I'm 64", I said, "That's another thing you Tories have got wrong!" He went a bit redder, and said "Maggie saved us back then", I said "Financially she saved some of the country, but left it morally bankrupt, and she certainly didn't save a couple of my friends, one who committed suicide, and another who died as a direct result of the policies back then". He started shouting again, saying "Well during the 70s, 5 of my friends committed suicide!" I asked if this was a version of a Monty Python sketch, saying that during the 60s I had to get up at 3-o-clock in the morning, 2 hours before I went to bed, refill the hole in the road I slept in, the lick hot gravel for breakfast, and I was one of the lucky ones! At this he said "Your an idiot" and started to walk away. Maybe, I cried, but I'm still not daft enough to vote Tory. Steam was almost coming out of his ears as he went down the street posting his leaflets. I could still hear him chuntering about 10 houses away.

It really made my day

John

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

A lot of holier than thou people about :icecream:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

nice swerve,

now what about these so called flawed tests, anyone got a link to them?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

So if { big word that IF } they were FLAWED, should he have been allowed to operate the train ? who said they were flawed ? that thuggish union rep who asked the radio presenter if he had stopped beating his wife simply to get away from the question about the driver ?, If it is down to him saying they were flawed then i would not accept a word that the idiot said.

As Barry has said, no evidence of any flawed tests have been presented, and i bet that the thuggish union rep is the one who started the rumour that they were flawed, he is a total prat.

Looks Bazza, im not shouting any more, ho ho hoooooooo

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

no need to shout Andrew, we can hear you in lower case mate.

:bleh: