RMT backs drink driving

barry luxton

don't take me for a fool big cod, your going to have to do better. According you the evidence is all over the net, show us some then or you will be as bad as roskilly and his chums with their onslaught of anecdotal assumptions regarding the u k bass stocks, what facts have you got.

quote: but despite the sweeping success of his festival and Whitby’s rising status as the UK’s sea angling Mecca, Kilpatrick fears the whole thing could go to pot in a handful of years; especially if the scallop dredgers have their way. “The damage they’re doing to the marine life is catastrophic and nobody cares about it,” he says. “The chief fishing officer here doesn’t give a shoot. They’re looking for proof, but it’s everywhere on the internet.”

Kilpatrick says enough isn’t being done. “The scallopers are digging up all the ground and in the process they’re destroying the habitat. Cod live on rough ground and that environment is being taken away. This last summer there would normally be stacks of cod and there weren’t any. They don’t give a $hit about the environment or other species. It’s just a way of making money.”

Legally, scallop dredgers can come to within three miles of shore but Kilpatrick thinks they’re even “sneaking” in further under the cover of darkness. He also says crab and lobster pots are getting destroyed as the dredgers literally run roughshod over the seabed.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry your an idiot who knows nothing you put that up on that forum hopeing to cause trouble hopeing one or two scallopers would have a rant the topic was actuall posted by a scarborough potter who has had months of problems with scallopers with lost gear etc keep your nose out of things you nothing about look at the video and open your eyes wide and you might just learn something .

Quote Lobster fishermen in Scarborough have welcomed a ban on scallop fishing which they say is threatening to put them out of business.
thescarboroughnews.co.uk
If they are left to run riot like they have been doing we will all be out buisnees in time all in the name of a few scallops take a deep breath and watch the video again the penny will eventually drop.
Enough on the subject .
paul.
Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So the RMT fish for scallops ?bastards! Got their noses into everything

• Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Barry your an idiot who knows nothing you put that up on that forum hopeing to cause trouble hopeing one or two scallopers would have a rant the topic was actuall posted by a scarborough potter who has had months of problems with scallopers with lost gear etc keep your nose out of things you nothing about look at the video and open your eyes wide and you might just learn something .

Quote Lobster fishermen in Scarborough have welcomed a ban on scallop fishing which they say is threatening to put them out of business.
thescarboroughnews.co.uk
If they are left to run riot like they have been doing we will all be out buisnees in time all in the name of a few scallops take a deep breath and watch the video again the penny will eventually drop.
Enough on the subject .
paul.

Perlease. your telling me that the scallopers target reefs are you? where's all the rocks gone? Next you will tell us that the scallopers take 'em to harbour and sell 'em. Or they have rock screening and crushing machines aboard, If this the proof that you want all to consider as fact? :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Perlease. your telling me that the scallopers target reefs are you? where's all the rocks gone? Next you will tell us that the scallopers take 'em to harbour and sell 'em. Or they have rock screening and crushing machines aboard, If this the proof that you want all to consider as fact? :D

Barry you just dive up obviously again you no nothing about scalloping i arent an expert as it is not my job but i do know the steel hooks that are on the bottom of the dredges which rips the sea bed up to get the scallops out have to be changed every few hours now is that dragging through sand or is running through very rocky ground think about then come back to me,.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes they are barrys favourite dish.

Paul

Paul if you take that video seriously I am genuinely embarrassed for you, have a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Like videos are often shown back to front to promote NTZs, the rocks growing back five minutes after extractive activities are stopped is absolutely incredible, quite literally, I am sure that you just lap that one up as well :doh:

The biggest driver in lobster population is good habitat, not food source or anything else, habitat.....tell me, how is the lobster fishery off the Yorkshire Coast, is it in decline or is it expanding?

• Like 1

Steve I don't anybody to tell me what damage scalloping does I have fished the grounds of whitby for 30 + and last year what I saw due to destruction of the seabed by dredges was very disturbing indeed any peaks on the ground flattened where they have going over and over it yes flattened I have an excellent sounder an koden chromascope with excellent bottom expansion the ground was barely reconizable where they had constantly gone over and over it .
One particular piece of ground with was very prolific as long as I have going to sea is like a desert now shocking so Steve I don't need any reminding about scallop dredging how many crabs and lobsters do you think they smash to bits on each of there tows on virgin ground .
You could allways tell if they had been on virgin ground stacks of sea urchins would be floating all the place ripped off the bottom .
Scallop dredgeing is to dig the scallops up what do you thing about them changing the hooks on the dredges every few hours does that tell you what damage they are doing to the bottom there is lot people especially potters who were in despair with the scallopers something need to be done and it has now not before time .

Steve the lobster fisherie was very good before the scallopers turned up 90% of lobsters caught off whitby are caught inside of 3 mile on the best of ground the lads who potts further off get more crab than lobsters its mystery with all the potts in the sea why lobsters stand the hammer they get potts on the ground all the year round but a lobsters biggist enemy is actually a herring they eat lobster larvie but there numbers have are nothing these days so the hatch of the lobsters survive in great numbers mystery solved.

We have some great reefs here or we did have they need protecting they home fish ,crabs lobsters and much marine life if they arent protected the long term implications will be massive just look round the country where they have closed areas down because of this method of fishing .

I know two lads who have been potting for years they have hanged there boots up now **** with the scallopers fear of losing gear enough is enough some potters have lost many thousands of pounds worth of gear towed away how would you like that we have ground here that holds cod in numbers something a lot places around the uk would crave to have if it aint protected its game over ..

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Paul if you take that video seriously I am genuinely embarrassed for you, have a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Like videos are often shown back to front to promote NTZs, the rocks growing back five minutes after extractive activities are stopped is absolutely incredible, quite literally, I am sure that you just lap that one up as well :doh:

The biggest driver in lobster population is good habitat, not food source or anything else, habitat.....tell me, how is the lobster fishery off the Yorkshire Coast, is it in decline or is it expanding?

I scallop dredging good for, bad for or neutral to the lobster's habitat?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote