fishing scrotes

zedhead

Oh Dear ,oh dear it doesn't bode well for me Chav ' ender does it,its a good job i ain't paranoid.... <_<

"Chavs should be put down at birth".... :headhurt:

"SHOULD CHAVS BE BANNED FROM FISHING?"....... :schmoll:

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "bling" :)

Den

I see you had to give it a black eye though Den :nono:;)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

They should also learn to spell boundaries!

Careful Fishy ------- commenting upon rubbish spelling gets called "bullying"" by some of our more vociferous members ---- don't even mention the regular abuse of "Definitely" (definately ? ? ?) :blink:

wel well...i wear a cap and a hoodie when i go fishing..oh yeah and i live in the inner city...am i a chav....no i bloody aint!

not all bad kids are chavs for a start,give them something to get into and enjoy and lo and behold some might take up the sport with gusto,not all will and not all will go about it the correct way but we could try. living in london i see alot of bored kids with..well just attitude really.

ya get me blud?.....

Edited by Russell Fitzpatrick

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Den Darkin."King of the Grandchavs"

Seriously though it aint the way the kids dress thats the problem,neither is it the music they listen to or anything else as simple as that! Its their values what really count.Always been the same over the years be it Den and Leon's Teddy Boys,my Skin Heads,Lynns Punk Rockers or Eltons Modern Romantics! just different names for in vogue fashions.

What has also stayed the same over the years is that angling saves kids from developing the wrong values.It doesnt matter what the current trend is when you get hooked on angling that starts to take over your life.Yeagh smoking a fag or a joint or sniffing coke or guzzling cider or whatever is in fashion at the time might be/might have been part of your "scene" but if you was an angler then the latest float rod/carp rod and a pint of maggotts/pack of boillies became/becomes a lot more important!

You might be one of the "cool kids" or "gang members" or whatever but when you had the choice of doing some E's at the rave or going to the footie and kicking the living you know what out of the other supporters you didnt instead you went fishing.

Most (if they are lucky) grow out of violence,vandalism,drink or drugs but far more once theyve tried it stay with fishing.

No they might not have all the gear (yet!) they might wear their puffer jacket (untill they can get a Realtree one!) and a Burberry baseball cap (Will Raison still does!) but they are anglers foremost and Chavs (as we were Teddy Boys,Skin Heads etc etc) second!

Fishing certainly stoped me going to borstal or nick thats for sure!

And thats why I always support getting kids into fishing as does this guy-

http://www.apex-web.co.uk/angling_projects/objec.htm

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Is there any pictures of Elton as a new romantic?

ellytubby.jpg

:sun:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.