beggers belief

barry luxton

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6e3185ca-cf55-11e4-9949-00144feab7de.html#axzz3VuFkF69z

Perhaps hedge fund managers dont think labour worth investing in ,why send good money to fools that throw it away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ah financial times chesters funny that could end being very embarrassing for mr cameron his wife looks like she has been hanging dirty washing out its election time chesters its only just started more to come. :D

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I wonder if they send the begging letters to all the union members who contribute whether they like it or not ? a year and a half old but still interesting http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/labour-funding-party-donors-tories-factcheck/13899

One very simple anser to that if you dont like the idea of your union funds being used to donate to the labour party dont be a member of the trade union quite simple really then you arent propping up the labour party but litterally millions of workers in this country do want to be a member of a trade union on the last count it was over 6 million that was back in 2013.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

errm I'm not a trade union member but somehow the labour party spammed me email addy and came begging.

If it weren't for the unions labour might be headed by a human and not reded.

his latest guff was in front of business leaders yesterday, claiming a clear and present danger if we left the stranglehold of the e u. Two years of uncertainty. While missing out on profit and growth.

No one has bothered to tell him that Europe is gripped by a recession, And there ain't any profit in remaining in the straightjacket of the black hole money pit. Referendum please.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry the cons are lead by a retard Ryanair dave who never won a majority in the last election who got propped up by a man who sold his soul to the devil his party are now doomed because of that and are now in the wilderness .

They think anybody who is on benefits are scrounges even if they been injured at work my brother is I that category he fell 50ft through a roof lucky to be alive but people are aeeing straight through Cameron and co .

Paul

Untitled-1.jpg

One very simple anser to that if you dont like the idea of your union funds being used to donate to the labour party dont be a member of the trade union quite simple really then you arent propping up the labour party but litterally millions of workers in this country do want to be a member of a trade union on the last count it was over 6 million that was back in 2013.

paul.

trouble is a lot of people want to be members of a union but don't want to fund labour and yet are given no choice in the matter (infact most probably haven't read the small print and don't realise their funds are being syphoned off to fund the labour party), read the article I posted look at how many people Len McCluskey thinks would actually pay and be affiliated if they did have the choice, approx. 50,000 instead of 1 million plus. The people should be given that choice surely that's what unions are about listening to their members wants and if the majority don't want to fund labour then surely they should stop. At least the tory donators have the choice as to whether they donate or not.

As for being embarrassed by being funded by hedge fund managers looks like Red Eds been caught with his pants down taking a £600,000 donation from one http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/labour-open-to-the-charge-of-hypocrisy-after-failing-to-divulge-hedge-fund-managers-donation-10124387.html Is that a case of Mr pot calling Mr kettle.

• Like 1

You can't tell me people who are members of unite don't know the union supports labour it's rammed down our throats by the Tory press day in day out if they were that bothered they wouldnt be a member of that union .

Surely labour can have one hedge fund donor when the torys are riddled with them and the donor pays uk tax not like Cambos cronies who have it all abroad even ryonair daves wife looks like she is mixed up in it .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Supports them is one thing, funds them out of their membership dues is another why do you think McCluskey reckons they'd be such a drop off in contributions of people had the choice to opt out.

I dont believe that for one minuite do you actually think he is winding the tory press up why do you actually think people join a union in first place all 6 million its to give them protection in the workplace you are now getting zero hour contracts 10 hours a week 20 hours a week all these jobs they say they are creating its bullshit where is fulltime employment most are parktime and with the popular zero hours contracts its cheap labour on a massive scale which is appauling from goverment who think about people in the workplace i dont think so do they think that people who are on tax credits low wages scraping the barrel to survive arent hard working they keep hammering them into the ground the poorest in our society they have some nerve.

Families better off under the coaltion maybe not.

http://www.ifs.org.uk/uploads/publications/bns/BN159.pdf

You have got to laugh though cambo trying to be normal is it possible when you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth .

“There he was taking poor old Samantha on a three star hotel holiday on Ryanair to Majorca. If I’d been Samantha I’d have divorced him. I mean sod it sunshine. I don’t mind if you’ve got a few quid. Go out and spend it. Be who you are. Don’t try and be something you’re not.”

“Unfortunately what it’s meant is we are seen as being the party of the one per cent and a lot of the things he has done have managed to portray him in that way.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg