How is the Weather down your way?

I am so glad you folks finally got some bad weather. It had been a while and I could just tell that the urge to talk about weather was building to almost dangerous levels.

B):whistling:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't see anything what are we looking at on the pictures?? :unsure:

The web cam of bournemouth beach (the nearest on Ziggy and I had prior to the new one at Lyme :clap2: ) used to show the beach as flat sand. There now appears to be a wall across it half way down to sea, has it been uncovered or is it new? Or has the sand been blown onto the road and pavement its difficult to see. There looks like something on the RHS on the beach too, didfficult to make out?

post-1503-1169399355_thumb.jpg

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

I am so glad you folks finally got some bad weather. It had been a while and I could just tell that the urge to talk about weather was building to almost dangerous levels.

B):whistling:

Wait until next week Newt, when the snow comes, even just a few flakes will do.

(On Metcheck they refer to those that suddenly have the urge to talk about it, ask stupid questions etc as 'Snowbies' )

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I gather from the demise of this topic that things have improved over your way.

We are finally starting to have some winter. It will probalby seem mild to Severus but the temperature in my front yard right now is -6ºC. At least the wind has died. Blowing some earlier and it was not at all pleasant to be outside.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I gather from the demise of this topic that things have improved over your way.

We are finally starting to have some winter. It will probalby seem mild to Severus but the temperature in my front yard right now is -6ºC. At least the wind has died. Blowing some earlier and it was not at all pleasant to be outside.

Yep its all gone down hill. :clap2: This week is forecast mild and dry, average day 10-11C night 4-5C and next week even milder. Even the rivers here are below their banks, Which is a relief as the mighty River Severn is just spittin' distance from me. Last week the flood plains were full to the brim :bigemo_harabe_net-183:

The snow has gone

The Lochs are no longer iced up

it is about 10' C out there and the sun is shining.

It is like a spring day :sun:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Too hot to go fishing recently. On Sunday it was 43C in my pergola and 54C in the sun - that was the fourth successive day in the 40's. Down to 28C today but now it is humid!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Too hot to go fishing recently. On Sunday it was 43C in my pergola and 54C in the sun - that was the fourth successive day in the 40's. Down to 28C today but now it is humid!

The heats bad enough but humidity I HATE IT.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/