How is the Weather down your way?

Things have sharpened up a bit here in the last half hour, very strong winds and heavy rain, the removed the felt roof on one side of my tool shed, good job the work bench and tools are on the dry side :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunnit want to make you spit?? Only had the air-con going 5 times this year.......Temps at night are 22-25 deg C and 30-34 deg C during the day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont you Bl@@dy start, just spent an hour discussing the weather and fishing with Clifftop :2::2::2:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

glad we had the ridge tiles done earlier this year .... But just looking at the snowy pictures and the whole house shook..... just trying to decide whether to cancel a hair appointment for an hours time...we have not had the worst of the winds yet .... just heard that BA have cancelled all flights from Heathrow to Manchester.....

can definitely hear something flapping from the roof!!!!!!...more expense.... hope they have rescued those people in the life rafts...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

hope they have rescued those people in the life rafts...

Just been listening to it on the radio, all crew are reported as safely transferred :thumbs:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge - the 'down under' crowd may sound like they are poking fun at the UK weather just now but in reality, they envy you the excitement.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Things have sharpened up a bit here in the last half hour, very strong winds and heavy rain, the removed the felt roof on one side of my tool shed, good job the work bench and tools are on the dry side :lol::lol:

It was really wet and windy at around 10:00. Rain has stopped and wind has eased off but weather is still foul.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Off work today and the weather has been lousy, but the sun's just come out but its still very windy.

Better weather FX for tomorrow though, anyone taking bets on it snowing in the south east next week?

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

We got very strong winds now here. Trees and fences down in surrounding roads, kids kicked out early from the school opposite because the power's gone. Plus an artic was blown over on the viaduct near us so traffic will be carnage for a few hours or more :( And worse than that we're running on emergency generators so we can't even get to go home early :(

Rob.

Cancelled hair cut!!!!! just been out checking for damage to roof ....fingers crossed all clear ....just got back in the house and part of a garage roof came flying down the road..... we are half way up the hill glad we dont live right at the top!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

It has been a strange weather deal here today, one moment almost bright and breezy half hour later blowing fit to knock you over and a near tropical rain storm, half hour later back to bright and breezy.

Had to do a small maintainance job on our sewage plant, just fitted into a bright and breezy slot, as I entered the shop the heavens opened up. Debs said "Have you been out there working in that?" "Had to get the job done" I replied. Collected a few sly brownie points there. :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist