How is the Weather down your way?

Guest long-trotter

Blowing a hoolie, Down here Devon/Dorset border. Will be busy tonight with fallen trees and power lines on the road.

Drive safe LT

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bit is a flat beach though, its still there on the updated image, could be a beached whale, or worse, the michelin man.

I can see the spot you on about but the picture is not that clear, just waves breaking over something, there used to be a jetty going out from about that point, maybe the surf has uncovered an old concrete base.

Hope it's not a whale.

The cam only shows stills, if we could see the water retreating we could see what it is.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I had to walk over to my daughter's house this morning, 30 minutes through the fields following a bridle-way (she was having a sofa delivered and someone needed to be in whilst she and her partner were at work).

Heavy winds and lashed by rain.

Coming back, the rain had almost stopped, but when she phoned, she could hardly hear me over the mobile, because of the sound of the wind roaring through the trees and hedges.

No (more) trees down today though (so far).

And I think that anything that was going to blow down or blow away already has in the battering that we've been getting for several weeks now.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Blowing a hoolie here in Whitley Bay as well. Just had a 20 minute monsoon and the "day turned into night". Got blue skies now!!!!

The sea is looking a bit lumpy but not rough enough to excite the cod guys :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The has held off here, wind speed has increased a bit more though, hey we've actually had customers through the door so it can't be that bad. :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Just been out rescuing my mini-greenhouse. The weight on the bottom shelf stopped it blowing over or away, instead it's come apart at the joints and was blowing round the garden.

Another beach-cam, at Aber:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/mid//sites/surf...s/abercam.shtml

It's pointing the wrong way, though, the big waves come over the North end of the prom.

Local Radio reports wind speed at over 100mph at the Needles...........

Renault Garage up the road from me has just had its forcourt canopy ripped off.......

It's a good day for a Yak ride :headhurt:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Dunnit want to make you spit?? Only had the air-con going 5 times this year.......Temps at night are 22-25 deg C and 30-34 deg C during the day :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-8845-1169126845_thumb.jpg

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.