AnglersNet Seti@Home Team

corydoras

Hi all

i watch the screen saver allot and only switch the monitor off while watching the television.

lots of peaks with green tops latly but the signal/etc could be anything like beacons from earth/satalites etc,i hope they publish any good leads but i doubt it(classified from the public etc)security issues etc etc

shame

steve

Hi Billy. The top 25 'Signal Candidates' can be seen by clicking here.As far as I know no results have been classified yet.

You can read more here and here.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple of links that may be of interest.

SETI Server Status. Check out what the SETI servers are doing. This is also available as an XML file.

SETI Science status page is here.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Welcome aboard mate. I just had a peek and you are definitely in the team. You will show up as an active member as soon as you have some credits. Thanks for joining the team!:thumbs:

I see that I am still not showing as active and nick has nicked my tenth spot *LOL* Is there something I have to do to claim credits? I see that I have 33.65 credits pending, do I have to do anything to claim them? When I have a few amassed can I cash in and have a galaxy named after me?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I am mentioned on the list now!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I have been looking for a site where one could obtain a signature graphic showing the stats for the AnglersNet team. I am pleased to announce that I found one today. If you add this to your signature then you too can have a team stats graphic like mine.

http://www.boincstats.com/signature/team_151364_project0.gif

I found it on this site

http://www.boincstats.com

This page may be of particular interest to AnglersNet Team Members.

http://www.boincstats.com/stats/team_graph...h&id=130873

Loads of detailed satistics and graphs too.

There is a load more BOINC and SETI stuff on this site, it is well wort a visit.

Edited by corydoras

Hiya team,

I was wondering is anyone knows what the results mean ?

Also does anyone know if your computer finds something of interest, will you be told about it ?

I doubt itt, Tony Blair will probably claim it!

Hiya team,

I was wondering is anyone knows what the results mean ?

Also does anyone know if your computer finds something of interest, will you be told about it ?

JK

What stats are we talking about? Are they the ones on the "Results for user' screen?

If you find anything of interest, you will get an email. To date there has only ever been one hot result, but alas when they went back to have another look they could not find the radio source again, so it was probably a man made signal. Terrestrial radio interference is the bugbear of a Radio Astronomers life.

Edited by corydoras

Thank you.

At least I know if something happens we will get to know about it Lol.

All I can see are lists of random numbers which mean nothing.

Tell me the URL where you see these lists of random numbers and I will try to explain what they are.

Edited by corydoras