did you over spend...........NO?

I did try to get on the show, with it being on home ground, but no chance.

Your fellow Yorkies who did get in did not let you down - sharp perceptive questions and many times they did not let the politicians get away with evasive answers (although Dimbleby tended to save Milliband sometimes)

"Who did best ?" was the question asked by the media.

My answer, the audience - by a mile.

• Like 3

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Your fellow Yorkies who did get in did not let you down - sharp perceptive questions and many times they did not let the politicians get away with evasive answers (although Dimbleby tended to save Milliband sometimes)

"Who did best ?" was the question asked by the media.

My answer, the audience - by a mile.

I recognised a couple of faces in the crowd, and knew they wouldn't give an easy ride. I think the three stooges knew that they wouldn't get one either.

As to evasive answers, Cameron gave more than his share, in fact I struggle to think of a straight answer from him. I don't think Milliband did too badly, but Clegg was just an apologist, and was resigned to hoping that he might have a part to play in any coalition.

The Question of the night? In my opinion it was when Clegg was asked if he'd given any thought to his future employment from May 8th. :lol:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Good grief chesters, against holiday pay now? :o

How more right wing can you get?

John.

Err a couple of months not teaching (therefore not teachers)is not holiday its mandatory ........except for most staff NOT teachers ,when i worked at the uni it was 28 days holidays but the staff except the academics (posh teachers) worked through the "holiday" period,strangely the academics also took real holidays in term time as if they couldnt take them between terms so in reality far exceeded holiday time everyone else had.

The 28 days for mere mortals included bank holidays as these holidays only apply to banks (hence the term) there is no legal reason in england to let you have them off as a "holiday" so they are included in the mandatory holiday times you get in the year not ontop of them

My point was they are paid monthly whether they attend school or not and as the mps are no doubt paid the same way they are paid in the gap between dissolvement and reopening of parliament although technically their unemployed unlike teachers who are retained ,i think parliament holidays exceed even teachers ones! Even with the strange new form of holidays on the odd friday of teachers disapearing for "training"?! When theres plenty of time in the holidays to do it ,inset was the word i forgot

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I recognised a couple of faces in the crowd, and knew they wouldn't give an easy ride. I think the three stooges knew that they wouldn't get one either.

As to evasive answers, Cameron gave more than his share, in fact I struggle to think of a straight answer from him. I don't think Milliband did too badly, but Clegg was just an apologist, and was resigned to hoping that he might have a part to play in any coalition.

The Question of the night? In my opinion it was when Clegg was asked if he'd given any thought to his future employment from May 8th. :lol:

John.

red ed was bumbling and stumbling, that why I put the link up. He was all at sea the poor bloke, I don't think he knew what hit him

one minute into the video he really did get stuffed by one guy who totally rubbished red's claim that labour didn't overspend.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Be very afraid of the scottish lady ,unlike the libdems she will ask and get everything she asks for ,the majority can vote its head off but she will decide who gets the power ,strange idea when they cried for independance now scotland will be the boss.

Thats the whole trouble with the undemocratic party system its fighting for the party not the voters

The lib dems did little but tell everyone how they stopped the tories doing this or that not what should be the case

helping the tories get good laws that favour the voter through parliament

It always amuses me these creeps in power use it to stop people doing things far far more than letting them have more freedom to do things

Labours 3'000 odd anti terrorism laws probably never stopped any terrorists but its great for stopping people doing most things infact the first person (as far as i know) it was used to arrest someone with was some old guy heckling the labour members at their conferance

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The tories plant somebody in the audience ow no never don't Beleive it they are as straight as dye impossible or is it a desperate move by a desperate party .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Another slur by the tories barry anything goes in this election

And thats UKIP i will tell you something HITLER was a good speaker Farage is a very dangerous man he is causing unrest and it will all end in tears the national front support UKIP i am sorry but farage is a bloody racist .

Some of the things i have been reading on facebook its frightning some really hard stuff something is starting to brew and its not nice for me UKIP has started something in this country which could in time could turn very nasty indeed .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Another slur by the tories barry anything goes in this election

And thats UKIP i will tell you something HITLER was a good speaker Farage is a very dangerous man he is causing unrest in this country and it will all end in tears the national front support UKIP i am sorry but farage is a bloody racist .

Some of the things i have been reading on facebook its frightning some really hard stuff something is starting to brew and its not nice for me UKIP has started something in this country which could in time could turn very nasty indeed .

Nothing wrong with racists wanting to put their own countrymen first ,the race card is high on all of their agenda ,you cant talk about immigration without being racist everyone who isnt english is probably foreign it all depends on how long your ancestors have lived here in some eyes ,milliband is one step from foreign LOL

Unless ukip beats libdems or that scots womans party in numbers he will have no power in the party system we have same as all the other minority parties ,the best they could ever do is introduce private members bills which are easily got rid of if it interferes with the governments agenda

Theres more power in council elections but even then they follow the party line so not a democratic system either ,all the times its tory vs labour vs lib dem its undemocratic ! in votes they just enforce the whips and try to defeat any atempt to bring in decent laws by the other party the only time your mp gets his voice (and hopefully puts his constituants first) is in a free vote

Edited by chesters1