A Nice Catch of Mullet

Hello Stavey

Nobody has said that fishing is as good to day as it has ever been, some fisheries it is others it ain't.

If a solution was suggested that might be off use and is workable we would be more willing to listen, but mostly the knee jerk stupid ness that most forms of management , including most anything anglers come up with just ain't worth the time.

Wurzel your last line sums it up mate, commercials have no intention of working with anglers what so ever and it is all f**king pointless, i will carry on trying to catch the odd mullet amongst the gillnets and putting them back so a few to**ers can carry on killing them for a few pints eh, cheers very much........

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse before I voted for the liar and the highwayman we've got in power now.

Hi Steve

At least UKIP want out of Europe, that would be better than what we have now

:thumbs:

MAYBE we might have had a moment here together, did we just agree on something, for the first time, not sure myself

steve

Hi Steve

MAYBE we might have had a moment here together, did we just agree on something, for the first time, not sure myself

steve

Ahhhh bless, I think i might agree with that as well. :hug:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hi Steve

steve

Hi Steve

Nah, we agreed on a few things last year too mate. Anyway, I've heard you can get tablets for it :thumbs:

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Hi Steve

Nah, we agreed on a few things last year too mate. Anyway, I've heard you can get tablets for it :thumbs:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH poooooey, i'll stay out of this one then. :boxing::black_eye::whistling:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I agree that arguing with commercial fishermen is as pointless as trying to teach a pig to dance. As long as there is something edible to kill and sell commercial fishermen will be happy. They don't care if they have to go further and further down the marine food chain to find it. They know their kids won't be fishermen so who cares if the seas are all but barren in twenty years?

Politicians on the other hand can quite easily do the sum:

1,500,000 angling votes gained minus 15,000 commercial fishing vote lost equals another four years with my snout in the trough!

Hi Steve

steve

Hello steve g

How do you feel about the historicle rights mularkey, are you happy for the french/belgiums to come inside the 12 mile right up to the 6 and suck up all the bass you will not be allowed to catch under 40cm after april? if not as an rsa it would be a nice change to agree with a commercial on atleast this one thing, and who knows it made lead to actually lobbying together for something that would benefit both, it would be a first!! or is the thought of such a thing unthinkable? cheers..........

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Hello steve g

How do you feel about the historicle rights mularkey, are you happy for the french/belgiums to come inside the 12 mile right up to the 6 and suck up all the bass you will not be allowed to catch under 40cm after april? if not as an rsa it would be a nice change to agree with a commercial on atleast this one thing, and who knows it made lead to actually lobbying together for something that would benefit both, it would be a first!! or is the thought of such a thing unthinkable? cheers..........

Hello Stavey

I doubt there is much that can be done short of all out war over the historic rights issue. It would be nice if we were all fishing to the same rules though. We all know that the French are a law unto them selves and again not much short of a war will change them.

I think Steve G has already done a bit of lobbying in that direction.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Exactly what i was saying isnt it 'commercials say they dont cause pressure on fish stocks' 'anything anglers suggest is sh1t'

Why not take yer ball home ?

Newsflash guys, fishing puts pressure on fish stocks (commercial or otherwise) and we have to work together whether some of us like it or not.

[/quot

hi roryh

Stop the the front page!!!!!!!!! UKIP win the election and pull the uk out of europe, fishing limits return to pre-commen market time, can all uk stakeholders sort out our fisheries like Iceland did?????????????????????????????????????????????????

steve