FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Hey Ian

Sure I could use them if your going to bin them otherwise!

Hi John, I did post on your behalf mate.,..but its being ignored.... :rolleyes::):)

Whats happening about Devon..need to know fairly soon mate !!! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeding the eagles Davy?????? would just love a shot of that mate. Well if anyone wants a lone of my gun over the weekend just say the word. Hopefully will be too busy getting my skate cherrie burst

As you seem like the adventurous sort John. How do you fancy hanging over the side of the boat with a seal pup in your mitts. While we try and attract a passing orca? Or teasing the mink at the pier come first light, with a scabby mackeral.

If you`re intent on night fishing avoid leaving your bait in the open. You`ll attract allsorts. :ph34r::ph34r:

Teasing mink sounds like fun :thumbs: Not holding a seal pup though.Why not just lightly hook it somewhere and chuck it in. Would you strike straight away or wait until the Orca has turned an swallowed the pup?? :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Teasing mink sounds like fun :thumbs: Not holding a seal pup though.Why not just lightly hook it somewhere and chuck it in. Would you strike straight away or wait until the Orca has turned an swallowed the pup?? :rolleyes:

I`d do neither John. I`d jump ship. Cos Lindy would not have appreciated the joke and given me a right hander!! :black_eye::black_eye: But to be straight with you, don`t go near a mink without putting at least 6oz of lead into its head first. They`ve no sense of humour. :angry:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I`d do neither John. I`d jump ship. Cos Lindy would not have appreciated the joke and given me a right hander!! :black_eye::black_eye: But to be straight with you, don`t go near a mink without putting at least 6oz of lead into its head first. They`ve no sense of humour. :angry:

I recently applied for a job in the Western Isles, with SNH (I think it was ) as a Mink Trapper.....they are to eradicate them from the islands.....seemed like the "good life"....wages were crap tho'.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1894132006

The guy on the right ,looks awfully like Paul !!!! :rolleyes: Tho', I have a gun exactly like he has in the pic !!! Spooky !! :D

post-1889-1174332157_thumb.jpg

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

I recently applied for a job in the Western Isles, with SNH (I think it was ) as a Mink Trapper.....they are to eradicate them from the islands.....seemed like the "good life"....wages were crap tho'.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1894132006

The guy on the right ,looks awfully like Paul !!!! :rolleyes: Tho', I have a gun exactly like he has in the pic !!! Spooky !! :D

post-1889-1174332157_thumb.jpg

They`re all slightly deranged Norrie. I`d pay to go there for a holiday and spend 16hrs a day shooting the varmints for them!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Sorry Norrie

I will take all four up. Nick has made claim to one and Jabee can have the rest unless anyone else comes forward

Thanks Ian :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

When do you and Spike set off for LA then Ian? Lets hope you both have a good skate jaunt :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sorry Norrie

I will take all four up. Nick has made claim to one and Jabee can have the rest unless anyone else comes forward

Ian, you are a very kind man!!!!! Thankyou.... :D :D

Just think of all the beer thats owed to you now !!!! :D :D

Theocritis..

Hi Snatcher,

It was me who posted a basking shark video but for the life of me I cant find it following a hard drive failure and changing my mobile phone which it was filmed on. I wouldn't hold out too much hope of seeing one as they are still few and far between, we had travelled over 30 miles of flat calm see that day for our chance encounter. The wildlife and the scenery are stunning though.

I am hoping to make it up there at easter to christen the two new reels and a rod I have aquired since last summer. All I need to do is get a mortgage on the braid required to fill the spools :mellow: One of them is quoted as holding 970 yards of 130 lb braid !!!

A few people on this coast have made the comment that mackrel are still being caught on the west coast, is this the case or will we need to bring bait with us?

Time to start moulding some leads methinks :rolleyes:

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org