FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

[quote name='Norrie' date='Mar 17 2007, 05:06 PM' post='730910

Think we could get a wee pool tournament going ??? :thumbs: we will need to get Lenny a box to stand on tho'...... :clap2: :clap2:

A case oh lager will do Norrie :drunk: Onyway i'm more into Darts than pool but a case oh lager will still help :clap2::thumbs:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy,you and Linda can have my air -rifle for the duration. Just been serviced and quite legal and the "scope" is OK.

Seems like I will be doing a photoshoot between "skate bites". :thumbs:

Can only get about 400 snaps on my current SD card. Best buy a spare :headhurt:

Lets see if you can pop norries balloons with this before he does :thumbs: You just need to purchase a tin of 0.22 slugs :thumbs:

gun.jpg

Did someone mention darts? Love the game. Play for my local boozer when they are short!!!!!! Just an average player but if you play long enough by the law of averages you are bound to get lucky now and again. Wedged in this 171 a couple of Sundays ago.

IMG_5197.jpg

Happened to have my camera with me cos I was on a photoshoot for the AN photocomp of "games". Out of interest here are my two entries

Dartmidflight.jpg

You can just make out the dart on its way to the board.

Anyoneforpool.jpg

Actually won the comp with this shot of my mate Dale playing pool. You can just see the white ball is clear of the table.Recall Dale Norrie,once seen never forgotten. He is the one who broke up the fight outside the Clash during lads week last year. Now that was humerous,as soon as it kicked off all of our squad picked the beer off the table in case of spillage :rolleyes:

Think the squad was Snatcher,Young Snatcher,Dale,Norrie,Mick,Stan - is that right? Sorry going a bit :offtopic:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Davy,you and Linda can have my air -rifle for the duration. Just been serviced and quite legal and the "scope" is OK.

Can only get about 400 snaps on my current SD card. Best buy a spare :headhurt:

Lets see if you can pop norries balloons with this before he does :thumbs: You just need to purchase a tin of 0.22 slugs :thumbs:

gun.jpg

Did someone mention darts? Love the game. Play for my local boozer when they are short!!!!!! Just an average player but if you play long enough by the law of averages you are bound to get lucky now and again. Wedged in this 171 a couple of Sundays ago.

IMG_5197.jpg

Happened to have my camera with me cos I was on a photoshoot for the AN photocomp of "games". Out of interest here are my two entries

Dartmidflight.jpg

You can just make out the dart on its way to the board.

Anyoneforpool.jpg

Actually won the comp with this shot of my mate Dale playing pool. You can just see the white ball is clear of the table.Recall Dale Norrie,once seen never forgotten. He is the one who broke up the fight outside the Clash during lads week last year. Now that was humerous,as soon as it kicked off all of our squad picked the beer off the table in case of spillage :rolleyes:

Think the squad was Snatcher,Young Snatcher,Dale,Norrie,Mick,Stan - is that right? Sorry going a bit :offtopic:

:clap2: Look, I know you are getting excited about this AN meet at LA but some of us can't be there and are getting very upset about it, I am about to suffer a stress related illness because of it and my "No win, no fee" laywer is rubbing his hands in glee in anticipation of a fat fee. Could you please start a forum where you talk in code and I don't know what you are on about, like 50% of the normal posts.:schmoll:

John,

Do you realise how deep a hole you`re digging for yourself? `Cos he that organises competitions has to provide prizes!!! see section 2 para 3. :clap2::clap2:

So far you`ve started a baloon shoot and an arrers contest. Prizes don`t have to be extravagant, gold or silver will normally suffice. :thumbs::thumbs:

Don`t worry, I`ll help out with some ammo.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Hiya,

I may be a tad busy myself to play with the gun :)

Well after 8 years of doing pest conrol with an air rifle.. I would hope I can :)

sadly I sold my Rapid 7 a few years back but I still have my trusty HW90ies to fall back on .. in .177 & .22

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

[quote name='Davy Holt' date='Mar 18 2007

sadly I sold my Rapid 7 a few years back but I still have my trusty HW95's to fall back on .. in .177 & .22

HW95 is an outstanting piece of kit :thumbs: , but not quite as good as the HW80.......old school baby!! :clap2::clap2:

If you`re feeling nostalgic Davy, you can always borrow my slr98. I know you`ve got to pull the lever, but it`s still a theoben.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!