what's it all about...?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no guy, he's better at weighing the anchor

but we tend to abbreviate it and say he's a wanchor :D :D :D

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Very funny but cruel!!! Met Norrie a few times now and butter wouln't melt :crazy:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Yeah....you with yer 200lb+ fish <_<

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, I did have the best tuition money can`t buy. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Talking of something completely removed. I`m off from the 4th till the 18th of April. Any chance of doing anything else whilst we`re up that neck of the woods? Apart from shooting mink. Bearing in mind we`re s`posed to be catching proper flatties at Weymouth. :thumbs::thumbs:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Well, I did have the best tuition money can`t buy. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Talking of something completely removed. I`m off from the 4th till the 18th of April. Any chance of doing anything else whilst we`re up that neck of the woods? Apart from shooting mink. Bearing in mind we`re s`posed to be catching proper flatties at Weymouth. :thumbs::thumbs:

Catching a common over 100lb will pull my string :thumbs::thumbs: . Whats the score with the golden eagles(weather) sea otters,deer. Do they normally show??? Seen FastDs video footage of that basking shark :clap2: was that a one off?

This LA weekend is starting to take over my dreams now :crazy:

I keep imagining I am locked in this room with a "noisy" monster! :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Any ideas ;)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Catching a common over 100lb will pull my string :thumbs::thumbs: . Whats the score with the golden eagles(weather) sea otters,deer. Do they normally show??? Seen FastDs video footage of that basking shark :clap2: was that a one off?

I keep imagining I am locked in this room with a "noisy" monster! :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Any ideas ;)

dont let your imagination run away with you john , its only norrie !! :unsure::rolleyes::thumbs:

dont let your imagination run away with you john , its only norrie !!

Thats bad enough :):D:blink:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Any ideas ;)

John, Any Common you catch will pull yer string mate.....and Davy has ordered the Whitetails, Goldies and Otters, you will be sick of deer by the time you go home.... :D :D Hopefully you'lll see porpoises and dolphins too.... and you might even get to see one of these....

post-1889-1174144287_thumb.jpg

But they are VERY rare, but one can hope !!!!!

and , possibly see one of these...I never have, but if you get the order in quick enough, anything is possible.... ;)

post-1889-1174144406_thumb.jpg

Lenny took the shark pic, last time he was down (literally)......he was checking his bait!!!! :yeah: :yeah:

Whats this about a Basking Shark video, I dont know anything about it !!! :blink:

Guy and Lenny, you'll both have fun sitting on the pier, bringing up doggies from 200ft....BUT, actually, there might just be some spaces on my mates boat , will let you know once I have spoken to him.... !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Must dash, got a pint sitting on the bar waiting for me !!!! :yeah: :yeah:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

:thumbs:

John, Any Common you catch will pull yer string mate.....and Davy has ordered the Whitetails, Goldies and Otters, you will be sick of deer by the time you go home.... :D :D Hopefully you'lll see porpoises and dolphins too.... and you might even get to see one of these....

Guy and Lenny, you'll both have fun sitting on the pier, bringing up doggies from 200ft....BUT, actually, there might just be some spaces on my mates boat , will let you know once I have spoken to him.... !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Must dash, got a pint sitting on the bar waiting for me !!!! :yeah: :yeah:

oh ye of little faith norman :rolleyes: me being the hunter of large flat dabby type things will be looking for something with a little more substance than one of them deck scubbers :yucky::yucky: an anyway thought me an lenny were keeping you company in the boozer ??? :clap2::thumbs: