FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

I want a photo of this one!!! :rolleyes: Any chance of talking about the fishing. Are there any other skate virgins in the squad? Just hoping I pop my cherry at Easter on one of those big commons. Bring it on :thumbs:

Well, there`s Norries boat!! Thats never seen a skate. :blink: Unless he`s snuck one aboard recently.

The fishing will revolve around doggies. Keeping them off the skate baits. Of course it`s always amusing if you can hook a fish thats smaller than the bait.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

Are there any other skate virgins in the squad? Just hoping I pop my cherry at Easter on one of those big commons. Bring it on :thumbs:

I dont know about the rest of the squad but you will be the only skate virgin on the boat, so by default you get the first run ( this also means you have to wind in all the rods when they need rebaited and also you have to lift the anchor.. sorry boat rules :) )

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

I dont know about the rest of the squad but you will be the only skate virgin on the boat, so by default you get the first run ( this also means you have to wind in all the rods when they need rebaited and also you have to lift the anchor.. sorry boat rules :) )

Davy, John is getting as excited as me on my first trip !!!!!, and my second, and my third, and my fourth...........and my 73rd....... :D

John, Those ARE the rules mate..... you are lucky....you might get away with not lifting the anchor rope...and chain.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: after that, the reels are easy peasy !!!!! all 5 of them...... ;)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Davy, John is getting as excited as me on my first trip !!!!!, and my second, and my third, and my fourth...........and my 73rd....... :D

hmmm I'm still the same 17 years after my first trip :unsure:

John, Those ARE the rules mate..... you are lucky....you might get away with not lifting the anchor rope...and chain.... :rolleyes::rolleyes: after that, the reels are easy peasy !!!!! all 5 of them...... ;)

Yup and rules are rules.. anyone breaking the rules on a boat can be punnished by keel hauling... and i got 2 keels :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

John, Those ARE the rules mate..... you are lucky....you might get away with not lifting the anchor rope...and chain.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: after that, the reels are easy peasy !!!!! all 5 of them...... ;)

No probs on that one Norrie,have always been a team player. Also upped my weight training at the gym over the last few years so really ready for any challenge :thumbs::showoff:

At the lure tying vice this weekend as knocking some stuff out a guy in Australia. Will do a few nice brooches for you Linda when I am on. Also doing a pink hair slide for Guy and Les as promised

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Bring it on :fishing1::1a::crazy:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

At the lure tying vice this weekend as knocking some stuff out a guy in Australia. Will do a few nice brooches for you Linda when I am on. Also doing a pink hair slide for Guy and Les as promised

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Bring it on :fishing1::1a::crazy:

I want a pink hair slide... need it to go with my pink rod, FISHING ROD THAT IS, that Jabee made for me and the pinkish TShirt that Norrie and Shiona got me for my Christmas . :)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I want a pink hair slide... need it to go with my pink rod, FISHING ROD THAT IS, that Jabee made for me and the pinkish TShirt that Norrie and Shiona got me for my Christmas . :)

Your wish is my command princess :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I want a pink hair slide... need it to go with my pink rod, FISHING ROD THAT IS,

LOL, What else could it be ???? :blink: You have a mind like a sewer woman !!!Too much time in the company of that Spasor one I think !!!! :rolleyes: I will Definately have to get some pics of the attire !! :D :D

Theocritis..

hmmm I'm still the same 17 years after my first trip :unsure:

Aha, But I was told that fishing for Commons was extremely boring...remember ???

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...l=skate+fishing

thats what started my trips off........ :D :D

John, You could do worse than read this thread mate.....ahhhh, the good old days !!!!! :rolleyes:

Theocritis..